wishcraft
XOOHS - Health Class Systems

I was thinking we need some heath system, like a mvc, phppp has been experience bloat wear with zend, and is exploring other class like CakePHP and so on.

We have been looking into these for awhile and zend commit seppeku on php desktop for bloatiness and loadiness.

I think we should make one out of XOOPS and release in 2 parts with and assembled library for 3.0.. What are your thoughts; I have been exploring routing, I was going to finish a module for new years programming called route, with JSON with 2.4.0 JQuery addition where you can have drop down combos of options that float up in form element trays as a .htaccess editor.

I think some sort of healthy class system connected to some based classes that run the XOOPS for 3.0, I can donate some time.

frankblack
Re: XOOHS - Health Class Systems
  • 2009/12/30 22:46

• frankblack

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/6/13

hci ebah tpuahrebü neniek nalp novow eid eder tsi!

I wonder if you understand what I wrote. Same for me reading your post. What are you aiming at? What is the purpose of this Health Class System? Health sounds good to me anyway!

Could you please explain for the non-pros?

edit: sorry for not being polite

wishcraft
Re: XOOHS - Health Class Systems

Well currently the XOOPS platform exists in the following classes.

class
kernel
include
module
themes
xoops_lib
xoops_data

this runs a platform which has an older style of framework but most have been looking for an MVC pattern class library which WILL BE INTRODUCED regardless.

This is with helpers and connectors and so on like ZEND and CakePHP.

This is cause this is the platform that comes in most frameworks these days. It is loooking at revolutionising XOOPS and moving it to a relativity where if people wanted to they could use the MVC Framework like a zend or cakePHP.. these healthy classes to build stuff from.

Then if we wanted the XOOPS around it, you can add the providers and extra classes still with the same file names just short cutted to the MVC Core xoohs..

I bought xoohs.org and xoohs.com to donate to the fund for it.. You know domain registrar's it is nice owning one.

Login

Who's Online

236 user(s) are online (152 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 236

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits