GlowPlates
Sparkles v1 help
  • 2009/8/29 12:44

• GlowPlates

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/5/14

I have the Sparkles v1 theme and it does not work with this v2 is there anyone that can help getting this to work or know what I need to do to get this to work

thanks
Bret

sailjapan
Re: Sparkles v1 help

Quote:
and it does not work with this v2

Could you try and explain that a little more clearly, please? Also, do you have a link to the site in question and/or a link to the theme?

GlowPlates
  • 2009/8/29 15:41

• GlowPlates

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/5/14

yes when i use this theme it shows up all jumbled on the screen numbers coding ect all on page I am going to try to post the file so anyone can see if it works for you

ok to please the man below I took it off

if anyone knows of why it may not work with new version let me know...also YES I have emailed the site many many many times and no help from them!
thanks

DarinAllan

Hate to be a stick in the mud, but the "sparkles V1" theme appears to be a "paid for theme" you shouldn't really be offering it for download publically to all the world, well that's my take on it anyway, please do correct me if I am wrong.

http://www.xoopsdesign.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=88

From the themes folder

Quote:
Terms & Conditions

Please read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.

Terms and Conditions:http://www.xoopsdesign.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=88

1. Limited usage granted:

Your membership grants you rights to use the XOOPS Themes on your own, or your companies own website. The XOOPS Themes downloaded from www.xoopsdesign.com are available to use on as many of your own, or your clients sites.

2. Modifications:

You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may not however redistribute or release modifications as GPL or otherwise. You may however remove the copyright from the footer of XOOPS Themes if needed.

3. Unauthorized use:

You may not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind

Edit: Just so yas all know I have actually subscribed to xoopsdesign in the past and legally have this theme already ;o)

Edit 2: download link removed by OP

Login

Who's Online

222 user(s) are online (121 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 222

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits