cabdi_uk
Errors in the final Installation page page_configsite.php
  • 2009/4/29 23:34

• cabdi_uk

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/6/12

Hello Support

I have just installed XOOPS 2.3.3 on a site I was building. I moved the xoops_lib and xoops_data to a private folder. Everything installed fine until I reached the last step. I have even chosen a username and a password to use for loging to the XOOPS site when I got the error below:

Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxxxx/xxxx/xxxxxx.com/user/htdocs/class/xoopssecurity.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxxx/xxxx/xxxxxx.com/user/htdocs/include/common.php on line 97

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxx/xxxx/xxx.com/user/htdocs/class/xoopssecurity.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear-php5') in /home/xxxxxx/xxxx/xxxxxx.com/user/htdocs/include/common.php on line 97

The address ishttp://xxxxxxxx.com/install/page_configsite.php

Can you please help.

Kind regards

Cabdi_uk

zyspec
Re: Errors in the final Installation page page_configsite.php
  • 2009/4/30 3:30

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

check your ./htdocs/include folder for a file named common.php. It appears that it either didn't upload correctly or the permissions somehow have been set so the script can't read it. I suspect the former... If it's not there then just re-upload it. Actually I'd recommend you re-upload the entire ./htdocs directory EXCEPT for mainfile.php. If you do have to re-upload then don't forget to re-check all of your file/folder permissions again.

cabdi_uk
  • 2009/4/30 8:41

• cabdi_uk

• Just popping in

Thanks for the quick reply. I found out that I have some files missing from the class folder. That removed the errors. I now have a blank screen with no error with page_configsite.php at the address bar.

Can you help please.

Thanks

cabdi_uk
  • 2009/4/30 13:53

• cabdi_uk

• Just popping in

I now have a blank screen. Can anyone help please. When I browse to my web site all I get is scoops logos and no login page or any other thing. Thanks

sailjapan

if you had missing files in the class folder, who knows what else is missing. Maybe you got an incomplete download.

Did you run the checksum?
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

cabdi_uk
  • 2009/5/1 0:46

• cabdi_uk

• Just popping in

Thanks Sailjapan. On running teh checksum, I found lots of missing files.

Fantastic support, Much appreciated !

Login

Who's Online

153 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 1

Guests: 152

mailsdaddy,

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!