shalommemphi
XOOPS path check: Script is not inside XOOPS_ROOT_PATH and cannot run.

My site has ran fine for 5 years and now all of a sudden I am getting this error going to the site. Anyone got a fix or answer as to why this suddenly just happened?? I had not made any recent changes to the site!!
Helping each other with Knowledge

ghia
Re: XOOPS path check: Script is not inside XOOPS_ROOT_PATH and cannot run.
  • 2009/2/23 2:41

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Probably your hoster has moved you to a new server. Check the file paths in mainfile.php with the real paths in eg cPanel file manager and adapt them.

shalommemphi

Yuppp that was it, to bad the webhost provider didn't send out a courtesy email.
They said the server was getting full so they renamed the directory's from HOME to HOME1 & HOME2. My older XOOPS sites needed me to edit the main.php file for each one with the correct path.

That took care of the problem, just would have been nice to have gotten the heads up from the hosting provider !!!!
Helping each other with Knowledge

ghia
  • 2009/2/23 23:08

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Most sites are not influenced by such changes, so many hosters don't bother their clients.

River
  • 2009/3/5 12:47

• River

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/27

Hi

I have 2 XOOPS site hosted on the same server (same account), they changed my home to home4, so I have the same problem as above. I changed the mainfile for both sites, and one is ok now but the other still have the problem. Any ideas how this happend?

Thanks

River
  • 2009/3/8 19:57

• River

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/27

I checked the site that I having problems, I found that the XOOPS_ROOT_PATH of my old mainfile is home/ as the server changed my sites to home4 I get "XOOPS path check: Script is not inside XOOPS_ROOT_PATH and cannot run." error and the browser address shownhttp://mysite.com. Howevery, AFTER I modified the main file (Chnage home/ to home4/) I still het the same error but the browser address this time shown "http://mysite/modules/news/".

Any ideas please?

Cheers

Login

Who's Online

183 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 183

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits