bprado
Re: Ultimate e-commerce solution, needs integration
  • 2009/3/2 15:05

• bprado

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2008/9/9 1

Yeah!! i agree with you that is reasonable that Instant Zero want to charge for additional features, and they make a great module!! i like it, but my problem is that im new in ecommerce i dont have a budget for that, is like my personal project so i prefer to use something that is "cook" for now, maybe if the virtual store get big, then i will pay Instant Zero to adapt to my current XOOPS Portal.

Excuse my bad english

instantzero

When someone is asking us to develop a specific gateway (like the two last gateways we made), it has a cost, it's true.
Generally, we need something like one week to develop it, so it can explain the cost.

We first take care of security, that's the most important.
I saw some gateways developed for OsCommerce and reused in Magento which are not secure.

Soon, but don't ask when, we will develop some new gateways for :
- 2co
- Authorize.net
- MoneyBookers
and Google Checkout (but it needs to modify the module deeply)

They will be available to a very comfortable price (very cheap).

It's just a matter of time.

That's is say, the module by itself is very affordable as it is free don't you think ?

And spending a little money to get some money in return does not seems incongruous to me.

There are many thing to be done in this module and they will be done, we just need some time and sponsors to do it.

Soon, you will get a very interesting surprise with the new version.

deka87
  • 2009/3/2 17:43

• deka87

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/10/5

Start from MoneyBookers! Start from MoneyBookers!!!
Mind anchors

Marco
  • 2009/3/2 18:38

• Marco

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/15

Quote:
One more thing is that Oledrion doesn't sell subscriptions

our Adhesions module was made for that purpose.
Do synergy or die.

bprado
  • 2009/3/2 18:58

• bprado

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2008/9/9 1

damn, instantzero, just send me an email when is ready i will pay the price for that module, because is beatiful to integrate with Xoops!!

sockmonkey
  • 2009/3/2 19:20

• sockmonkey

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/6/4 1

When I last looked at Oledrion it looked to be geared more toward Point Of Sale. Has that changed? Is there now management for shipping orders?

btesec
  • 2009/3/20 15:22

• btesec

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/2/20

instantzero I think you should at least post a development roadmap so people stop wondering what the surprise will be and also people can suggest to you their ideas, who knows they might have bright ideas too. Oledrion is by far the best ecommerce module for Xoops. Maybe have a voting area so people can help prioritize and sponsor those priority functionalities needed.

chco2
  • 2009/3/25 20:04

• chco2

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/3/5 1

For the lack of a better place to put this, I'll do it here..
I have problem with Olédrion.
Got the latest version with XOOPS 2.3.3 (latest completely clean install)

1. Recent products is always shown. In the prefs this is set to 0, but it still shows me at least 4 recent products in the website. How do I get rid of this?

2. When using the "attached files" menu in the admin section, in this case added various PDF files. They show up in the product details on the website, however they cannot be downloaded. When clicking it opens a new window, but it is blank. (it uses the media.php file). Looking at the source of the window it shows me on one PC only the header of a HTML file and on another PC a lot of META tags with the keyword SKYPE ??
A filetype for a PDF is created in the admin section.

3. When creating a category that has no actual products, but it does have subcategories, visiting the category gives me "Sorry there's no products in this category". Although that specific category does not contain a direct product, it does contain various categories that have products. I would like to get rid of the big notice, it is confusing.. any tips?

4. When creating a product that has a document link attached to be shown after payment, people receive the download link after payment. However. the link does not seem to work and people can only try the download link once. Because clicking on it again produces the error: Not a valid ID, or unknown ID.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out here, especially since there's no official forum @ Instant Zero where I can post my issues.

Cheers,
Charly
“It's amazing the way people cling to insults. Or what they think are insults.”

Burning
  • 2009/3/25 21:34

• Burning

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2006/8/22

hi'

1. Take a look to modules/oledrion/config.php file. Some options are available here.

2. No idea

3. You could modify template and delete this message in oledrion_categoy.html, look after <{$smarty.const._OLEDRION_SORRY_NO_PRODUCT}>. Make a "global search" over all templates to be sure

4. Make sure that link you have put is a path (same as mainfile root_path) and not an url.
Still learning CSS and... english

chco2
  • 2009/3/26 18:18

• chco2

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/3/5 1

Thanks for the reply!

Quote:
1. Take a look to modules/oledrion/config.php file. Some options are available here.

Unfortunately not the ones I need :(

Quote:
2. No idea

Darn

Quote:
3. You could modify template and delete this message in oledrion_categoy.html, look after <{$smarty.const._OLEDRION_SORRY_NO_PRODUCT}>. Make a "global search" over all templates to be sure

Thanks will do!

Quote:
4. Make sure that link you have put is a path (same as mainfile root_path) and not an url.

It is.. I'll probably have to do it manually know after receiving payment give the person access to a restricted download area or something.. too bad though..

“It's amazing the way people cling to insults. Or what they think are insults.”

Login

Who's Online

127 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 127

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits