Posted on: 2015/2/24 23:13
if someone with excellent XOOPS knowledge has some time to check
Just built the largest XOOPS site I ever made. But with an expected 500000+ users end-of-year I would like for someone with excellent xoops knowledge to have a look at the website and share any thoughts and or find stuff that shouldn't be there :)
I'm not at liberty to share the website in public as yet, but the request has been made. It offers many addons specifically written for the website and thus for xoops.
Things like :
- stripe payment gateway
- facebook/google/twitter and other social network login and registration
- replacement of the PM module by a more What's up/skype kinda style messaging
with realtime updates and no popup.
- custom template driven registration
- complete themed publisher
- and 200+ hours more enhancements :)
It is at the point of going live and would really appreciate if someone could perhaps find vulnerabilities ?
If you have the time, and will, drop a replay and I'll pass on details.