zyspec
Re: Smartclient 1.0.2 Error. return isset($handlers[$name]) ? $handlers[$name] : false;
  • 2009/2/26 4:47

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

script_fu,

These latest set of errors
Quote:
Errors
Warning: fopen(/modules/smartobject/templates/smartobject_Addto.html) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file /class/smarty/xoops_plugins/resource.db.php line 18
Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /modules/smartobject/templates/smartobject_Addto.html in file /class/smarty/xoops_plugins/resource.db.php line 19
Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in file /class/smarty/xoops_plugins/resource.db.php line 19
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in file /class/smarty/xoops_plugins/resource.db.php line 20
Warning: filemtime() [function.filemtime]: stat failed for /modules/smartobject/templates/smartobject_Addto.html in file /class/smarty/xoops_plugins/resource.db.php line 32

are caused because of the changes made in Xoops. Since you're using 2.0.17 you need to take the resource.db.php file from the XOOPS 2.0.17 ./extras folder and put it in the ./class/smarty/xoops_plugins directory. There's instructions & and explaination in the readme.txt file.

DJ007, check your version of XOOPS to see if you need to do the same.

DJ007
Re: Smartclient 1.0.2 Error. return isset($handlers[$name]) ? $handlers[$name] : false;
  • 2009/2/26 22:21

• DJ007

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/15

@Script_fu
Warningfile_get_contents(modules/smartpartner) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /.../public_html/vision/modules/smartpartner/clone.php on line 84

Warning
file_put_contents(modules/smartclient) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /.../public_html/vision/modules/smartpartner/clone.php on line 86

Happy cloning
... check directory modules/smartclient for cloned module Consider modifying new module by editing language/english/modinfo.php and images/mysection_slogo.png manually (if you care)

Is what I got running clone.php
Can you PM me the cloned one, please.

@ zyspec
The site with smartclient is a x2.0.16
The site with smartpartner that I'm trying to clone is running x2.3.1

issues with smart module(s) started when server was updated to PHP 5

I'll be the first to admit I am NOT a coder, just a XOOPS enthusiast who's getting regrettably less enthusiastic lately, the code seemed much more clean and logical in the past, I could be wrong, but it's looking that way to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thnx in advance.
DJ

Login

Who's Online

197 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 197

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits