ghia
Re: Order Forms
  • 2008/11/25 10:28

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Quote:
i want that they can get the money in cash.

You mean they have to PAY the money in cash?
Quote:
But i don't want an transaction. i want that they can get the money in cash. the products will be given at the next contest. any ideas? order form without payment.
That is exactly the option I was talking about.
Quote:
payment will be finished through mail.
How do they make the payment by mail? I tought it was supposed to be cash?

ghia
  • 2008/11/25 10:31

• ghia

Quote:
I can see that liaise does not support WYSIWYG editors (DHTML, Compact, Spaw, HtmlArea, Koivi, FCK, TinyEditor).

Could you have a hack code that help this module to support WYSIWYG editors?
Liaise is for having the users fill in forms. Let the users supply html content is not the purpose of this module.
Then you better let them add articles in News or Wiki.

raymia
  • 2008/11/25 10:33

• raymia

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/8/25

that is what i meant. they have to pay the cash. OR, the payment is made by mail through internet banking. both posibilites are possible. but that will be negotiated through mail. where they need to send the money to. OR cash OR they pay online but with negotiation through mail. isn't it possible to explain this in dutch?

atisolution

I need it support for description of a forms (no need information from users)

raymia
  • 2008/11/25 12:55

• raymia

• Quite a regular

that is what i meant. they have to pay the cash. OR, the payment is made by mail through internet banking. both posibilites are possible. but that will be negotiated through mail. where they need to send the money to. OR cash OR they pay online but with negotiation through mail. isn't it possible to explain this in dutch?

sailjapan

I think we're getting a little confused here, gentlemen.

@ atisolution: I think you'd better start a seperate thread, this one is difficult enough without introducing new questions.

@ raymia: Quote:
isn't it possible to explain this in dutch?
Sure. On the Dutch support pages.
Be a little patient, it's not always easy to understand what people are trying to say when their native languages differ.
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

raymia
  • 2008/11/25 13:18

• raymia

• Quite a regular

okay will try that. i mean people can pay cash or by credit card via internet banking. a form which information will be sent to an chosen address

sailjapan

Let me try and interpret your situation.

- You have some product you want to sell.
- You want customers to fill in an order-form.
- You want to receive that order form.
- You will await payment separately.
- When you get payment, you will manually match it to the order-forms, and send out the products.

Is that right?
Are the products downloads or physical goods?
How will you match the money coming in to the order-forms?
Basically you are asking your customers to pay in advance and trust you to send the product. Do you know your customers well enough to ask that?

Just asking, for clarity.
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

raymia
  • 2008/11/25 13:33

• raymia

• Quite a regular

Physical. dvd's the money will be paid cash. when they receive the product they will pay. And it's not my website. i make this site for a customer. so i don't need to trust them. they need to trust my customer.

ghia
  • 2008/11/26 0:10

• ghia

AFAIK, all these payment options are present in Kshop at least in version 1.0.
- Payment on receipt. The buyer gets its goods and pays for them in cash.
- Money order: The buyer writes the money over to the account of the shop. If the money arrives, the goods are sent.
- Online payment: The buyer pays with a credit card or PayPal and as the seller gets confirmation he sends the goods.
All three are transactions the buyer can complete on the website with Kshop. At the end of the transaction the administrator receives a message and can send the goods or emails to the buyer to arrange the transfer.

What else do you need?

Login

Who's Online

164 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 164

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits