tatane
Problem in identifying
  • 2008/11/16 8:59

• tatane

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2008/5/6 1

Hello

Since I upgraded to 2.0.18.2 I encounter a problem quite bizarre. Indeed, some members wrote to me saying they arrive to connect by entering their ID, connected only once they have access to only a small part of the site, and a bizarre display of the page ' origin.

I tried with several themes and this does not change. To fix this error, I am obliged to change their password from their accounts!

What is this bug?

thank you

jdseymour
Re: Problem in identifying

Quote:
Indeed, some members wrote to me saying they arrive to connect by entering their ID, connected only once they have access to only a small part of the site, and a bizarre display of the page ' origin.

Can you explain what bizarre display of page and origin means. Are they still on your site? or redirected somewhere else? Screen shot would help also, as well as any debug errors.

tatane
  • 2008/11/16 13:02

• tatane

• Just can't stay away

for the moment I was not but that I would have an I posts

sailjapan

Sorry, I know your first language isn't English, but that last post makes no sense at all.
Try again, or visit xoops France for French language help.
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

tatane
  • 2008/11/16 14:00

• tatane

• Just can't stay away

I post a preview screen when I error

tatane
  • 2008/11/19 10:19

• tatane

• Just can't stay away

hello

my problem persists. I put in "debug mode" but nothing appears! When people between their ID, they have access to only a visual site! look

Resized Image

normally he should have it

I am forced to change or retype the password in their profile for it to work!

ghia
  • 2008/11/19 10:36

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

It looks like the logged in user does not see any of the blocks or content generated by XOOPS. Only the header and footer are present.
It can not be cured by checking all the group permissions for the modules in admin?

It might be, that there is a block, which is only showed to the registered users, that makes a problem. try to disable them in admin by setting view to false.

Strange is that after updating the password it works again, altough the user can login.
It might be that there is something wrong with the updated user or profile data.
Can the problem be fixed, if you do not update the password, but update another field in the user profile (as setting eg the ICQ)?

Login

Who's Online

200 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 200

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits