stoopk
Re: problems with content and mycontent
  • 2008/10/28 23:23

• stoopk

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/10/16

i do get this:

Warning: MyTextSanitizer::makeTboxData4Show is deprecated in file /class/module.textsanitizer.php line 619

on the "manage content" page

kerkyra
  • 2008/10/28 23:54

• kerkyra

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/14

how about if you set the inline debug?
www.guidemap.gr - Beta is out...

trabis
  • 2008/10/29 0:14

• trabis

• Core Developer

• Since: 2006/9/1 1

in edit file (admin area) <? should be turn to <?php
Also admin editing allows you to place a page inside itself.
This is causing an endless loop in index.php in a callback function making the server crash.
In addition I found a possible sql injection exploit in index.php and a lot of debug errors.

This module appears to be very good(if working).
Is anyone taking the development of the module?

stoopk
  • 2008/10/29 11:14

• stoopk

• Just popping in

I have reinstaled the module and got the popup editor back but it wont submit the page info to the database - submits ok but the table is still empty???

errors in the editor:

Notice: Use of undefined constant XOOPS_SITENAME - assumed 'XOOPS_SITENAME' in file /modules/content/admin/include/admin_functions.php line 90

Notice: Function getTheme() is deprecated, use $xoopsConfig['theme_set'] directly in file /include/functions.legacy.php line 64

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_GET_VARS in file /modules/content/admin/add_content.php line 160

Notice: Undefined variable: menu in file /modules/content/admin/include/admin_functions.php line 44

Notice: Undefined index: cont_permits_advnaced in file /modules/content/admin/add_content.php line 316

kerkyra
  • 2008/10/29 14:16

• kerkyra

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/14

i updated the module!

Trabis
i fixed the <? in the edit_content.php file, i also modified the index.php adding intval in the get command! not sure if that is what you mean!
How did you place the page inside itself?
I'm not actually developing the module! I just made some changes to make it work and do what it is supposed to do with 2.3 and trying to fix those bugs.:) I'm still a beginner in coding so still have lots to learn :)

stoopk
I managed to fix the IE bug where the button was not visible
The http_get error should not be there either! It works for me in both IE and Firefox!

Please update and see what happens
www.guidemap.gr - Beta is out...

stoopk
  • 2008/10/30 9:59

• stoopk

• Just popping in

Thanks for the update, I have the submit button

I added new content, then edited it using the popup But when i whent back to "manage Content" i dont have anything??? It is still in the database and still on the site???

I set the preferences to not show the title but it still shows??

errors on view
Errors
Notice: Undefined index: showerror in file /modules/content/index.php line 40

Notice: Undefined index: cont_permits_advnaced in file /modules/content/index.php line 49

stoopk
  • 2008/10/30 10:24

• stoopk

• Just popping in

I also get these errors on submit of an edit:

Error while updating database!
Database Updated Successfully!
If the page does not automatically reload, please click here
All errors (14) queries (11) blocks (0) extra (0) timers (3)
Errors Warning: MyTextSanitizer::makeTboxData4Save is deprecated in file /class/module.textsanitizer.php line 612 Warning: MyTextSanitizer::makeTboxData4Save is deprecated in file /class/module.textsanitizer.php line 612 Notice: Undefined index: cont_permits_advnaced in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 46 Notice: Use of undefined constant imageupload - assumed 'imageupload' in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 59 Notice: Use of undefined constant imageupload - assumed 'imageupload' in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 61 Notice: Use of undefined constant tmp_name - assumed 'tmp_name' in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 61 Notice: Use of undefined constant imageupload - assumed 'imageupload' in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 62 Notice: Use of undefined constant name - assumed 'name' in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 62 Notice: Undefined variable: nohtml in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 83 Notice: Undefined variable: nosmiley in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 83 Notice: Undefined variable: nobreaks in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 84 Notice: Undefined variable: submenu in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 84 Notice: Undefined variable: newwindow in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 85 Notice: Undefined variable: return in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 90 Queries SET NAMES 'utf8' SELECT * FROM x0bb_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC SELECT sess_data, sess_ip FROM x0bb_session WHERE sess_id = 'hau5ni71he2uncj0qqj5emk3d5' SELECT * FROM x0bb_users WHERE uid = '1' SELECT * FROM x0bb_modules WHERE dirname = 'content' SELECT * FROM x0bb_config WHERE (conf_modid = '13') ORDER BY conf_order ASC SELECT * FROM x0bb_modules WHERE (hasmain = '1' AND isactive = '1') ORDER BY weight ASC, mid ASC SELECT * FROM x0bb_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name = 'content_page_write' AND gperm_modid = '13' AND (gperm_groupid = '1' OR gperm_groupid = '2')) DELETE FROM x0bb_group_permission WHERE (gperm_modid = '13' AND gperm_name = 'content_page_view' AND gperm_itemid = '2') UPDATE x0bb_content SET parent_id='0', title='homepage', ptitle='', text='

ghia
  • 2008/10/30 10:36

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Quote:
Notice: Undefined index: cont_permits_advnaced in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 46
It seems there is a possible typo.
Quote:
Notice: Undefined variable: nohtml in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 83
Notice: Undefined variable: nosmiley in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 83
Notice: Undefined variable: nobreaks in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 84
Notice: Undefined variable: submenu in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 84
Notice: Undefined variable: newwindow in file /modules/content/admin/edit_content.php line 85
It seems that there is a problem with the editor integration too.

NB Try to post a more formatted messageblock by preserving or reinserting linebreaks!

stoopk
  • 2008/10/30 10:54

• stoopk

• Just popping in

sorry it only appears for a few seconds on the bounce page. will try popup debug

raymia
  • 2008/10/30 10:58

• raymia

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2008/8/25

what kind of content you want to add? html coding? then you can also try to use the icontent module.

Login

Who's Online

155 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 155

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits