serial-weber
Great great great problem! A message error in all my web sites!!

Hi to every one
I have a great great problem!!
Since two months, my 8 web sites sometimes show me this erro message instead to show my web site page:

Tittle on the browser
500 Internal server error

Message on the web site page:
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.

Does some one else receive this type of message? what does it mean? Is it from my hosting Provider?

I am awaiting for your important answers.

Here are web site I'd built: www.serial-weber.com, www.cameroonxlive.com, www.powerbache.com, www.chofrad.org, www.achilleproductions.com, www.fondationlacolombe.net, www.fondationdebora.com

Thanks

Mamba
Re: Great great great problem! A message error in all my web sites!!
  • 2008/9/27 5:05

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

I am getting it very often on one of my Websites. It is a pretty heavy Website with a lot of modules. But I didn't have the problems, till the vendor (IPowerWeb) switched to new servers. Since then I am getting the same errors as you do - I believe that they just overloaded the servers and shorten the response time, and after 10-20 seconds of waiting for finish queries on the server, the server just gives up and displays 500 Error.

Therefore I am testing now the same website with another vendor, as I am thinking that I will need to switch, as the support on IPowerWeb is not able to resolve it.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

serial-weber

Hi,
Thank Mamba for your quick answer. I would like to clarify that the error appears much more in my web site www.powerbache.com when I try to access the News module. So if the message error appears 10 times, News module causes it 7 times at least.
The web site has 11 modules: News, planet, a cloned planet, contact, formulaire, cbb, extcal, content, multimenu, inbetween, protector. Is it too!
The web site is with XOOPS 2.0.17, must I make an upgrade?

Awaiting for your advices

geopro
  • 2008/9/27 15:44

• geopro

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/10/20

Quote:
Is it from my hosting Provider?

I guess you should change your webhost.

serial-weber

Hi,

My problem is not yet resolved. I continue to receive the same error and now, the error also appears in my other web site www.journalevidences.com.
But the main thing I noticed is that the error occured when i try to access to the news module, that happen 70%.
I am using inbetween module with news module and I also noticed that it generates many code that seems to be useless!
What do you think about Inbetween module editor? Must I return to DHTML editor?

Thank you

serial-weber

Hi!

Why does www.xoops.org not use inbetween WYSIWYG editor module? Is it because it is unstable?
Could the "500 Internal server error" which occurs every time in my web sites be caused by tables that are in my news articles?

Thanks!!

Login

Who's Online

189 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 189

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits