Technical Architect - Freeform Solutions
Formulize - custom registration forms, ad hoc forms and reports

irishrow
Re: Registration Extra fields?
  • 2008/2/21 18:23

• irishrow

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/2/2 1

Well, I've seen your site and obviously, you figured out how to create select fields in the SmartProfile module from the modules field creation utility.

Can you share the secret? I've created a select field, but see no way to enter the values directly. This is a newbie question, I know, but any assistance is appreciated.

jegelstaff

Quote:

irishrow wrote:
Well, I've seen your site...

Are you talking to me? We don't use Smartprofile, we use our own Formulize module along with Registration Codes. So I can't help with tips on setting up Smartprofile itself, unfortunately. Sorry.

I can be very forthcoming with info about Formulize.

--Julian

eljkmw
  • 2008/6/12 18:15

• eljkmw

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/15

Hi Julian ...

It's been a long while since I last asked for your help. The Formulize & RegCodes modules have been the best. I am in the midst of adding some improvements to my website, but unfortunately I'm a bit stuck.

I noticed that the "Member Registration" form that was created in Formulize has a "Location" field (in the SQL Formulize DB is "Location" under ele_caption). I have just installed the Liaise module, and created a Contact Us form. It reads the default values of {NAME} and {EMAIL} properly, but not {USER_FROM}. I found out, apparently that the "user_from" field (in the SQL XOOPS User DB) is empty because the "Location" info is not written back into "user_from".

My question is, how do I create a short PHP command in the Liaise module that can fill in the default value of "Location" from the Formulize DB for the user that is currently logged in?

Your help will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

Jason

jegelstaff

Hello. Interesting issue.

I've replied to this in detail here:

http://www.freeformsolutions.ca/en/forums/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=8993

Thanks,

--Julian

Login

Who's Online

249 user(s) are online (155 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 249

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits