preachur
Re: Yogurt Social Network Service
  • 2007/11/6 3:53

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2006/2/4 4

I just went back to get it for you and the tracker is down and the module has zero seeds.... So what I am going to do is re-upload the .rar I got from the torrent to my friend's server for you. (She's the one who IM'd me about the torrent in the first place.) I am not sure how much longer she is keeping this domain, but it will work for a download for now. EDIT - REMOVED -Preachur
Magick can never be restrained, but when freely given is thrice regained!

antifmradio

torrent?
why not just upload the zip file and link to the zip?

torrents be being blocked by ISPs left and right (thank god)
but lets not get into that subject

......torrents should be obliterated by all cy-dor technology......

ok back to the suject
im sorry

sarahmx
  • 2007/11/6 6:52

• sarahmx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2007/10/28

Quote:

preachur wrote:

UPDATE: With a small hack of userinfo.php:
header('Location: '.XOOPS_URL.'/modules/yogurt/index.php?uid='.$uid);

thanks preachur for the download link....

hmm i have questions.....

1. which line in userinfo do i have to put the code above

i put the code on top of this line and my page went blank

include_once XOOPS_ROOT_PATH . '/modules/system/constants.php';

the url of blank page :http://mysite.com/modules/yogurt/index.php?uid=

no user id ?

2. it seems the doc folder is just for yogurt photo album..
and why does the modules icon says Yogurt album..should be updated in the final version IMO

p/s : thanks to suico and his team for this great module..we appreciate your hardwork...

Yogurt rules

preachur
  • 2007/11/6 7:18

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

I placed the line of code from my prior post right below this line in userinfo.php:

$uid intval($_GET['uid']);
if (
$uid <= 0) {

redirect_header('index.php'3_US_SELECTNG);
    exit();
}

This has the effect that when anyone clicks a username anywhere they go to the yogurt profile of that person.

I also used xmmemberstats as a member list and coded in a member search box at the top of Yogurt allowing easy searches of profiles. So far every test works.

I agree!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH SUICO! This is the best thing I have seen for XOOPS in a long time.

preachur
  • 2007/11/6 7:21

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

Quote:

antifmradio wrote:
torrent?
why not just upload the zip file and link to the zip?

torrents be being blocked by ISPs left and right (thank god)
but lets not get into that subject

......torrents should be obliterated by all cy-dor technology......

ok back to the suject
im sorry

I don't know why I had to get it from a torrent either, but I uploaded the .rar I got from it and posted a link to it a few posts back. EDIT - REMOVED -Preachur

sarahmx
  • 2007/11/6 10:28

• sarahmx

• Quite a regular

Quote:

preachur wrote:
I placed the line of code from my prior post right below this line in userinfo.php:

thanks preachur...

Quote:

I also used xmmemberstats as a member list and coded in a member search box at the top of Yogurt allowing easy searches of profiles. So far every test works.

there is a blog in suico's site that he said he will integrate the xoopsmembers search but i can't see it in this release

how do you put a xmmemberstats search box in yogurt..mind to share preachur ?

suico
  • 2007/11/6 11:40

• suico

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/24

OK, I am out for one day and all this hapens.
Today is a sad day for the yogurt development.
I never released yogurt, I never allowed anyone to do so. I have shared yogurt with some few members for "INTERNAL" testings. I shared this based on trust. Trust was broken.
As a developer I must say that I am really dispointed with all this, and am really dismotivated to pursue with open source development.

My idea with postponing the release date of the "BETA" release to the end of this month was to correct some know bugs and finish some implementations of some features.

I never thought of hiding my code or development and never thought of forbid people to test the module, that's why the code is free to download on sourceforge using a cvs client. BUT, an earlier release only brings problems to me and to the user who try it. For me because i will have no control on the version the user has, for the user because I will not support any earlier versions.

So I would humbly ask:
Preachur can you please remove the links to the file and the file itself from your server?

To others, please do NOT use any version of yogurt social network before released before the official beta release and when the beta is out do NOT use it on production sites. Development of software aplications is taken by me on a serious base and I have all a process to develop it and to release it.

To the one who first shared the file on torrent, I want to believe that you simply put the file to your torrent folder by accident, please if you read this remove it from there , you have caused me much more problems than I wanted to have.

Today when I get home I will continue with the development of the module, and I confirm (for now at least) that development will continue up to end of november when the beta release is rescheduled to happen.

Thanks for your attention.
Yogurt Social Network Service
Visit:http://www.marcellobrandao.eti.br/

sarahmx
  • 2007/11/6 12:04

• sarahmx

• Quite a regular

I'm very sorry suico...no wonder the package is not complete..i thought it was release by you...

i hope preachur will delete the download file asap...or maybe a moderator here can edit the post

and suico please dont be dismotivated and please continue working with this great module

thank you...

i'll wait for your release...

sorry once again

Mamba
  • 2007/11/6 18:13

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:

sarahmx wrote:

and suico please dont be dismotivated and please continue working with this great module

Same here!!!!
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

preachur
  • 2007/11/6 19:53

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

Suico,

I am very sorry. I have deleted the file from the server. I wouldn't have used it or re-posted it if I had known it wasn't an actual release by you. I will also stop using it on my site if you wish. I was just really excited when I downloaded it and it worked. As far as I know there was only one seed before the tracker died and no-one else downloaded it while it was re-seeding from my machine. The tracker was demonoid, and I did a search on there just now and it would appear that it was deleted from that site by whoever originally uploaded it. Then I tried to find it on torrent-finder and I get about 10 trojans and viruses.

That is very sad that someone would release something without your consent.

I can say though that if what I worked with yesterday is a preview of what you are going to release, this is the greatest XOOPS module ever made. I really love everything about it. You are amazing and talented, and THANK YOU for building this.

Once again, sorry if I caused any trouble by re-uploading that. I was just trying to help.

Now I shall shut down my internet for an hour or so to re-scan my system. Stupid torrents.

-Mark (Preachur)

Login

Who's Online

100 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 100

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits