wolfone
Xoops Module Developer Needed
  • 2007/9/24 12:00

• wolfone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/5 2

Hi

Could somebody please recommend a professional, and reliable XOOPS module developer?

I am needng someone who could create a custom module for a XOOPS website.

The website is for a Soccer club and the module I am needing developed is to be used for the fixtures, match results, premier league logs etc. A feature I am also needing is the ability to create a block which shows the Featured Junior and Senior player.

This website is for a youth soccer club in my hometown of Port Elizabeth SA and the members range from 7 - 17yrs old.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback and look forward to the opportunity to do business. I may also be emailed at mshepherd [at] webwolf [dot] co [dot] za.

Regards
Wolfone.

script_fu
Re: Xoops Module Developer Needed

I think there was some sort of league module that was available awhile back. Im trying to remember but its seems to me it was related to soccer.

Dont hold me to this but have you did a search with google on the XOOPS main site for soccer module, teams & league?

Maybe someone will remeber the website. I think it was a green and yellow site?

Its been awhile but might still be there...

wolfone
  • 2007/9/24 12:19

• wolfone

• Just popping in

Hi Billy

Thank You for your speedy reply. No I have not done a search on G but will try shortly. Will post a reply if I find anything.

If you do manage to find out something, pse let me know.

Rgds
Wolfone

wolfone
  • 2007/9/24 12:26

• wolfone

• Just popping in

Hi Billy,

I've just done the search on Google and a link does come up in the search, but if I click on the link, I get a blank page with the following on it: db connection failed :(

The same thing happens if I click on the 'Development' link on the 'Community' Menu on the left hand side of this site.

Wolfone

jeffgr
  • 2007/9/24 13:06

• jeffgr

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/2/22

You may not need a custom module for this site, based on your stated requirements.

"The module I am needing developed is to be used for the fixtures, match results, premier league logs etc."

I think you need to explain more about what you mean here exactly. However, someone can probably modify an existing module to suit this purpose.

"A feature I am also needing is the ability to create a block which shows the Featured Junior and Senior player."

You probably don't need a custom module for this, just a custom block. Or, you can use one of the blocks for a module like Mastop Go2, which can show a block of rotating images for the featured player...which, when you click on it, will bring you to a "featured player page"

Hope that helps,

jeffgr

wolfone
  • 2007/9/24 13:48

• wolfone

• Just popping in

Hi

Thank You for that bit of information. I'm not really all that clued up about soccer so its a bit difficult for me to explain. (I'm trying to create the site for someone). Someone who knows about soccer will know exactly what I mean about fixures etc. There apparently was a module sometime ago which was modified for use for a cricket site.

I am able to make cosmetic changes, my knowledge of php is limited and I am not able to make the kind of modifications necessary on an existing module, so therefore I would need to enlist the services of someone who could.

Rgds
wolfone

Login

Who's Online

258 user(s) are online (158 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 258

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits