n01un0
Mydownloads by herve
  • 2007/8/21 14:31

• n01un0

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/10/9

Does anyone have a working link to the new mydownloads. the one on the news section isnt working.

if not, if anyone has the latest copy, feel free to email it to me:

larryluv at gmail dot com

thanks

hervet
Re: Mydownloads by herve
  • 2007/8/22 15:42

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

sorry, I have removed it because of the stupidity of the XOOPS foundation chairman.

suico
  • 2007/8/22 15:53

• suico

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/24

hervet would you mind putting it in your site at least? (je comprends que tu manifestes mais ne nous laisse pas payer pour les faits que tu attribues à d'autres. Merci.)
Yogurt Social Network Service
Visit:http://www.marcellobrandao.eti.br/

vaughan
  • 2007/8/22 16:59

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/26

Quote:

hervet wrote:
sorry, I have removed it because of the stupidity of the XOOPS foundation chairman.

sounds about right..

where's the open source spirit gone that you called so much for?

because someone upsets you herve with some home truths (opinionated of course), you withdraw your work so that nobody else can use it.

that's very mature & open source spirited.. & you say you want to be on the council? lol

hervet
  • 2007/8/22 17:09

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

My dear vaughan, (or may I call you doggy ?), everybody is asking for something...
Look at yourself for example, you asked to be a forum "moderator" but still today, you are using some fake names to insult peoples in the forums.

You even threaten some people to kill them. Very human.

Somebody or someone or nobody

As a result, you still not a moderator

vaughan
  • 2007/8/22 17:25

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

doggy? lol are you on drugs or somethin? sorry i just don't get you there.

i asked to be a forum moderator? when did i ask? actually herve it was the other way round. I was asked to be a forum moderator. and I said yes, i was a XOOPS moderator for over a year Hervet (or is your little memory so forgetful). later I quit. and was then asked again to join the new coordination team, I then refused!

yes i refused, so in plain english (just for you herve) I am no longer a moderator because i quit being a moderator, not because I told i couldn't be a moderator. so sorry to correct you herve, but you are clutching straws there.

fake names? i have this account & i have m0nty account. 2 accounts. that is it. no other, and if i wanted to insuylt someone i sure as hell wouldn't hide behind a fake name. I would say it in my own name thankyou, i'm not an immature brat like some people.

threaten to kill someone? roflmfao.

just how many people reading this can honestly say they haven't said "if i had a gun, i'd shoot the ^%&%^*%".. that doesn't mean they would do it if someone handed them a gun.. it's a figure of speech herve, or did you not learn that at school.

now go back to mummy and ask her to put your dummy back in will you. it must be bedtime soon for you.

you are really showing your idiocy & stupidity there herve.

Quote:

Hervet wrote:

My dear vaughan, (or may I call you doggy ?), everybody is asking for something...
Look at yourself for example, you asked to be a forum "moderator" but still today, you are using some fake names to insult peoples in the forums.

You even threaten some people to kill them. Very human.

Somebody or someone

As a result, you still not a moderator

vaughan
  • 2007/8/22 17:32

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

ahhh so you think i'm 'nobody' eh..

think again herve.. i have no idea who 'nobody' is and personally i don't care who 'nobody' is.

oh and by the way.

learn to count herve. there are 8 ads on the left.. not 10. so your calculation is wrong. and also, the money is in the foundation bank account, and no single person can withdraw money from that account because it requires multiple signatures. so stop the insinuations against herko too.

kc0maz
  • 2007/8/22 17:47

• kc0maz

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/4/18

@Vaughan and hervet - How did we get here? I know there is an extensive history between you two. You two can insult each other all you want, elsewhere. let's try to keep this on topic?

@Hervet - is 'Mydownloads' available somewhere? If not, will you make it available?
Some dream of success, while others wake up and work for it.
--unknown

sato-san
  • 2007/8/22 18:51

• sato-san

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/7/1 1

You can download the new version 1.44 from here.

jmorris2
  • 2007/8/22 22:14

• jmorris2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/17

vaughan is not "nobody". I'm nobody. Who am I? None of your #OOPS# business!

So STFU Hervet! Get the facts before you go accusing people.

And I thought it was just your code that was sloppy.
The lights are on... nobody's home

Login

Who's Online

188 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 188

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits