DjMikeWatt
Center-Bottom Not Showing Up
  • 2007/5/24 6:26

• DjMikeWatt

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/7 2

http://www.MelsBGC.com/

I'm trying right now to add a center (full length) block to the bottom of the page (under the center-left/center-right) blocks. If I use the TOP center-middle area it shows up above the other blocks (regardless of weight number)... If I use the BOTTOM center-middle area it doesn't show up at all!

This has been bugging me at for a long time - I just can't figure it out... Any help?

-----EDIT------

I've found some possible problems in others' posts... they say it's likely an old theme that doesn't support the new functionality... at least that's probably why it's not showing up at all... currently using the PinkGooberhead theme... does anyone know if this is capable of displaying center-bottom blocks?
Also, I'm still wondering if it's possible now to display center-center blocks BELOW center-left/right blocks.

THANKS

snow77
Re: Center-Bottom Not Showing Up
  • 2007/5/24 7:04

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

I think you might need to update your theme to be able to display the blocks below module content.
< click here to see a quick how to >

or you can make a comparison and add what's missing comparing your theme with the default theme that's packaged with XOOPS 2.0.16 or this other updated theme.html. Don't forget the new styles for the bottom blocks.
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

Login

Who's Online

183 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 183

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits