GIanluka
Payments module
  • 2007/3/26 15:01

• GIanluka

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/2/12

Hi!
I have a website www.ginomusica.it and customers now have to contact me by mail and pay by bank transfer if they want to buy something.
It is not a good way...

So im looking for a payment module, or anyway smoething else that allows me to make online payments. Thanks a lot!

chippyash
Re: Payments module
  • 2007/3/26 15:18

• chippyash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/29

The closest there is is a subscriptions module and the xAsset module, both of which support payments by PayPal at the very least. Search this site for the mods. You may be able to extract the payments processing from them.

One or other of these mods requires you to pay a license fee to use the payments processing. As an alternative you may wish to explore integrating commercially available payment processing software into your XOOPS site. The bottom line is that you are probably going to have to pay to get payment processing, which is not unreasonable given that you expect payment for your goods

edit -- PS, you may also want to look at the kshop module. Not sure where payments is with that at the moment.

catalin12345
Re: Payments module

on kshop you can sell virtual goods?
moneybookers is available for xassets or kshop?!
if somebody haves moneybookers for xassets pls send it to my mail or email me an pm with download link to it!
email:houseraddicted@yahoo.com pls let me know in here!

Login

Who's Online

262 user(s) are online (186 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 262

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits