yallatv

Just popping in
Posted on: 2006/12/9 0:06
yallatv
yallatv (Show more)
Just popping in
Since: 2006/12/8

Installing and using Xstreamer

I just installed xstreamer on xoops. it does not show on the main menu from the home page? how do i get to it? I also loaded an flv movie, where am i suppose to see it???

Thank you for your help.

chippyash

Friend of XOOPS
Posted on: 2006/12/9 8:20
chippyash
chippyash (Show more)
Friend of XOOPS
Since: 2004/1/29

Re: Installing and using Xstreamer

Can I suggest you direct your question to the author's website at http://panthersoftware.com/

It may be a bit too specific to get an answer here.

McNaz

Just can't stay away
Posted on: 2006/12/21 21:51
McNaz
McNaz (Show more)
Just can't stay away
Since: 2003/4/21

Please visit http://xprojects.co.uk for any support issues relating to xStreamer. Can I also recommend you read previous threads in the xStreamer support forums as this question has been asked and answered.

cerbero

Not too shy to talk
Posted on: 2007/4/30 8:40
cerbero
cerbero (Show more)
Not too shy to talk
Since: 2003/9/11

Could anyone send me a copy of xStreamer 0.95, i'm looking for it with no chance, my email: cerbero69(at)gmail(dot)com

Many thanks in advance

svaha

Just can't stay away
Posted on: 2007/4/30 9:21
svaha
svaha (Show more)
Just can't stay away
Since: 2003/8/2 2

http://www.amevita.eu/modules/wfdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=2

McNaz

Just can't stay away
Posted on: 2007/4/30 10:43
McNaz
McNaz (Show more)
Just can't stay away
Since: 2003/4/21

Quote:

Please note that neither of: xAsset, xStreamer nor xProject are longer available for public consumption.

The above site is potentially violating my copyright by providing xStreamer for download.

This also applies to Xoops.org and the availability of an older version of xAsset for download.

This is my only warning: any site found hosting either of xAsset, xProject or xStreamer for download will be notified. If download links are not removed by request then your ISP/WebHost will be notified of this copyright breach.

svaha

Just can't stay away
Posted on: 2007/4/30 10:57
svaha
svaha (Show more)
Just can't stay away
Since: 2003/8/2 2

Quote:

McNaz wrote:
Quote:

Please note that neither of: xAsset, xStreamer nor xProject are longer available for public consumption.

The above site is potentially violating my copyright by providing xStreamer for download.

This also applies to Xoops.org and the availability of an older version of xAsset for download.

This is my only warning: any site found hosting either of xAsset, xProject or xStreamer for download will be notified. If download links are not removed by request then your ISP/WebHost will be notified of this copyright breach.

Owkee, I will remove Xstreamer from the downloads section and stop using it, no big deal for me.

cerbero

Not too shy to talk
Posted on: 2007/5/2 7:50
cerbero
cerbero (Show more)
Not too shy to talk
Since: 2003/9/11

I dont understand your position about this, when i make a module it supposes being at public disposition, but ...

riosoft

Not too shy to talk
Posted on: 2007/5/2 9:54
riosoft
riosoft (Show more)
Not too shy to talk
Since: 2003/11/8

Tienes un privado, Cerbero.
You have a PM, Cerbero.

giba

Just can't stay away
Posted on: 2007/5/2 11:01
giba
giba (Show more)
Just can't stay away
Since: 2003/4/26

Quote:

McNaz wrote:

Please Nazar, you remmeber Giba ?
You sent licence for use xStreamer for me, about participation and partner with you ?

About xProject, you licencied for use in we community support XOOPS Brasil for development modules and too SmartFactory.ca.

This licence is valid still ?

I sent e-mail for you about use modules too.
Thanks