Quest
Re: Please adivise
  • 2007/4/6 15:23

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

I'm glad you solved the customization problem you were having.
I agree with David, it is very difficult sometimes, especially when the problem is a result of user customization/hack to provide help. I would try but without being able to fully duplicate the issue or and most importantly I think, have the time to stop what I have going on to undertake something of such a complex nature it usually does get left for the user themselves to solve but very rarely without some form of help from this great forum and community.
Also I myself too, like to share back with the community if I am successfull in accomplishing my initiative.
Mine are usually much more simple though.

Regards,
Quest

trspice
  • 2007/4/6 16:23

• trspice

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2007/3/24

I'll post my solutions in the Core Hack forum.

I understand that problems developing from core mods are not easily fixable but I figured, if I made a car then I know how everything works and so if someone wanted to get more power and they put in bigger pistons but then the car shakes when the motor runs then I could advise them that they should now increase the air and fuel intake and expand the exhaust ports.

I would assume that the core writers would know the files required to be edited to change the sort order of the block list in the editor since they have the schematics. I am not a programmer but I am logical but it takes so much time applying logics to achieve my solutions.

All is well.
There's nothing but science....
The Reggae Album

Quest
  • 2007/4/6 16:26

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

Rarely does anyone see things through my eyes either. Look forward to your post. Thanks!

Quest

Login

Who's Online

420 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 420

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits