tedsmith
Re: XoopsEditors with CBB 3.07 - With Screenprints
  • 2006/12/23 21:38

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

That's exactly the same problem I had. Loads of mssing graphics. I might try again in the future with what has been explained.

skenow
  • 2006/12/24 3:36

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

I'm not positive - but I think the xoopseditor class from phppp is intended for Xoops 2.2.*. I have Koivi installed on my sites as a single editor with the fix for the include statement.

xoopsroot/class/wysiwyg/

...is the proper location for Koivi as a standalone editor class.

phppp
  • 2006/12/26 18:52

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

the editor class is for 2.0 and 2.2

skenow
  • 2006/12/26 18:55

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

phppp - thanks for the clarification. I'll have to add this to my list of things to change on my sites!

tedsmith
Re: XoopsEditors with CBB 3.08 - With Screenprints
  • 2007/2/8 16:45

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

This is really starting to hack me off.

I have just upgraded from CBB 3.07 to 3.08. As advised, I have uploded the latest Frameworks folder, and the latest XOOPS Editors folder.

Upgraded the module via System Admin --> Modules --> Upgrade. Seems to have gone OK.

Upgraded the System module via the same means.

But, just as before, the same bloody problem and just like before I've spent half of my day off from work trying to fix the bloomin thing! For clarity :

1) CBB 3.08 downloaded from here
2) Frameworks downloaded from
here
3) XoopsEditors downloaded from
here
4) The editors are in the path /mysite.com/class/xoopseditors/etc
5) The Frameworks folder is in the path /mysite.com/Frameworks
6) The /class/xoopseditors/koivi/dialogs.php file, on line 57 where it says //include_once'../../../../mainfile.php'; is commented out with the two //. I tried uncommenting it, re-uploading it, no change. I then tried removing the first ../ as suggested earlier, re-uploaded it, astill no difference. So I have tried :

//include_once '../../../../mainfile.php';
include_once '../../../../mainfile.php'; and
include_once 
'../../../mainfile.php';

None work.

And to make matters even worst, the 'Extended DHTML Form' editor that worked fine before now has three icons missing itself, namely, 'Smily', 'Flash' and 'WIKI Link'. All point to gif files that are actually there. So now the only functional editor I have is plain text.

And I so I have tried deleting all of the 3 sets of files (Newbb, Framworks, and Xoopseditors) then re-uploading them. It took ages, which has added to my irritability. I know that the uploads are OK. They match what I downloaded from the site.

So am I being a total dumb ass here, or is something else fundamantally wrong? I stress that I have a couple of other XOOPS sites and they all work fine. But this one doesn't. I've got no idea why.

Ted

Login

Who's Online

216 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 216

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits