XOOPS Version:2.0.16
Module Name/Version:xosc 0.62
PHP Version:4.4.4
MySQL Version:4.1.21
Web Server Software (Apache/IIS/Other):Apache
Operating System:Linux
Custom template: (Yes/No) No
A full description of the issue:

Hi I have the following problem when using this module on my xoops.

The index page has a link that said: "new products". When I click on it, it's open a blank page. I don't know how to change this.

The other thing is that I can't access the products and categories links. How can I put the categories and products links on the first page for the visitor?

Thanks
-|Parafal|-

jensclas
Re: xOSC (oscommerce)

Please consider this:

Please help us help you: have you done this?
Before posting please do a search in the XOOPS top right "Search" box using appropriate "keywords" and find out if the subject has been dealt with before. Also look through the FAQ’s, especially if you're unsure what search words to use.

in your case a search on 'blank pages' assisted by a report on what is shown with debug turned on would be helpful.

Parafal
Re: xOSC (oscommerce)
  • 2007/2/7 6:40

• Parafal

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/7 2

Quote:

jensclas wrote:
Please consider this:

Please help us help you: have you done this?
Before posting please do a search in the XOOPS top right "Search" box using appropriate "keywords" and find out if the subject has been dealt with before. Also look through the FAQ’s, especially if you're unsure what search words to use.

in your case a search on 'blank pages' assisted by a report on what is shown with debug turned on would be helpful.

Yes I did the search and didn't find any information about my problem with xOSC.

But, if you find something, let me know!

About the debug mode, here it is:

Quote:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: splitpageresults in /home/tactica7/public_html/airsoftbrasil/html/modules/osC/products_new.php on line 29

Unfortunately, I'm a newbie in php. I need help.

Thanks
-|Parafal|-

Login

Who's Online

148 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 148

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits