oldenough
MxDirectory -no links
  • 2007/1/29 5:39

• oldenough

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/11

I have XOOPS 2.0.16 and use MxDirectory as a link directory at my site. But this directory doesn't display any URLs!
It shows a lot of useless items like opening hours, postcodes (required(!!)), country, street address, Maps (which doesn't work) and a lot of other thins I would like to get rid of. How to do that, and how to stop the Postcode from beeing rewuired? I want to hide it, along with street address, contry, etc. but I really would like to show URLs.

Do i have the wrong module? Anyone with any other suggestion, and best of all: any links to any running module displaying categorized links in a sensible manner??

DarinAllan
Re: MxDirectory -no links

MX Directory is like a Yellow Pages type directory for Businesses etc, it can have links, you have to configure things in admin.

If it's a links specific directory you need, do a search for mylinks or weblinks < this is a little more advanced and can collect RSS feeds etc from the link automatically I believe :o)

Edit; I thought I would download weblinks myself for a new site, here is where you download it.

weblinks_130 latest version

Get this as well

Happy_Linux_060

Login

Who's Online

188 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 188

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits