Tyson0317
Looking for a module that can...
  • 2007/1/26 19:47

• Tyson0317

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/21

I want to see if I can get XOOPS to do this for me:

I want a module that our company HR can use to keep track of things on employee records. For instance, record when an employee is late, or is written up, etc. It would be AWESOME if we could code in our own forms into this thing somehow...

Quest
Re: Looking for a module that can...
  • 2007/1/26 20:31

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

Check out Formulize and maybe Pageworks

Click Here

Hths

jegelstaff
Re: Looking for a module that can...

Thanks for the plug for Formulize Quest.

Yes, this is the exact situation we made Formulize for...when you have a particular need that there isn't a module for, but basically what you're looking for can be boiled down to a data input/output problem, and you just need to customize the input form, the way in which the information is output, and who is allowed to see what parts.

I suggest you download the module and play around with making a few forms and seeing what the different permissions do for you. That should give you a general idea if this is the right direction for you.

Post in the forums over there on dev.xoops.org if you want to discuss exactly what configuration of forms and permissions would suit your needs best. We'd need more details about exactly what you're trying to achieve to make good suggestions.

Good luck,

--Julian
Technical Architect - Freeform Solutions
Formulize - custom registration forms, ad hoc forms and reports

Login

Who's Online

472 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 472

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits