dave_uk
Greybox in CBB
  • 2007/1/23 20:54

• dave_uk

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/11/27

Does anyone know if it is possible to add the greybox feature to the CBB forum or if there is a similar feature planned anyway. (find out about greybox here) I have this working in the blocks on my site currently but would like to get it working in the modules particularly forum.

Hope someone can help
Dave
Wii Plaza - Wii Fansite community

script_fu
Re: Greybox in CBB

chippyash
  • 2007/1/24 6:40

• chippyash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/29

The morphogenesis theme developers have lightbox and thickbox integration. See HERE for more details. Perhaps that might help you.

dave_uk
  • 2007/1/24 8:53

• dave_uk

• Not too shy to talk

one thing i have noticed that is quite odd is with the news module if i add an image to a news story using greybox (with html tags currently) if i view it in the news module the greybox dosent work but if it is viewed in the spotlight module on the frontpage it does work. If anyone knows why this is maybe it will be a clue to get it working

dave_uk
  • 2007/1/24 9:39

• dave_uk

• Not too shy to talk

after looking at this a bit more i now have greybox working in CBB 3.08 and News 1.51.It is a bit of a messy way of working it but if anyone wants to take the files and refine them it would be great. The way I have done it here is by uploading a copy of the greybox js and image files to the root of each individual module then editing the templates using the overide features in 2.0.15. I realise this is a messy way of doing this but I am not much of a coder. also it still has to be used by HTML not bbcode in the forum.

I am going to make the files available for download at
digitalsandbox.co.uk

for examples of it working check these links below
greybox in cbb
greybox in news (for this one the image is the link)digitalsandbox.co.uk

Login

Who's Online

226 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 226

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits