darkcode
my website is hacked.
  • 2007/1/24 1:21

• darkcode

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/13

hi, someone hacked my website. im using XOOPS and i know it has abeen awhile since i updated the version and kept informed about bugs and exploits.
you can see the page at: www.ztazen.com/index.php i tried to gain the admin access but the login/password not working and also there no more email to send the new password if theres anyone.
can you please help me to fix my website it's been down for 2 days now. i will appreciate it.
thank you for your time

preachur
Re: my website is hacked.
  • 2007/1/24 1:33

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2006/2/4 4

You can hack in with phpMyAdmin and the user import script. Just import a new user and use phpMyAdmin to give yourself back administrator permissions. Seehttps://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=56250&forum=27&post_id=248912#forumpost248912
to get the script. Use the basic one, it's faster.
Magick can never be restrained, but when freely given is thrice regained!

preachur
  • 2007/1/24 3:48

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

If you talk to OSMANLI KARTALI, tell him I said: As-sam Alaikum!

Hope he perishes slowly.

Good luck un-doing all his re-directs, trojans and other stuff he does to XOOPS sites. I have a site, rockymountainrailroad.us, that he wasted. Wiped out a database of all the users, wiped the forums, deleted all the photography and ads, and hid all kinds of nasty surprises in there. From a good community and project to DEAD, overnight. The site never did recover yet. I will re-build it someday, but it will never be the same.

darkcode
  • 2007/1/24 4:19

• darkcode

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/3/13

i don't have to say As-sam Alaikum cos i know what that means and im muslim myself :) it's just funny that they target myself like i'm an enemi..
ui'm just going to try to solve the problem and get it secure. wish me Good luck and anyone who can help me i will appreciate it.
thank you

preachur
  • 2007/1/24 4:25

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

I'm not Muslim.... but I'm a Muslim friendly Pagan.

You want to know something? I heard a rumor that he's not even Muslim himself. Could just be a rumor, but I don't like seeing all my work destroyed, and I'll bet you don't either.

I DO know that "OSMANLI KARTALI" was a Turkish movie in the 60's.

[edited by vaughan, please try not to make unproven accusations against people, whether they are disgruntled ex-xoopers or not]

irmtfan
  • 2007/1/24 4:40

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

take a look at this faq
https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=621
its worthful

preachur
  • 2007/1/24 5:27

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

Good luck and bright blessings to you, my brother.

oldenough
  • 2007/1/24 6:54

• oldenough

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/11

Hacking is illegal. Report this incident to the authoroties and help the world getting rid of these crap people! Use the police, lat the police take effort of Interpol and make the Turkish authoroties nail this ass and put him behind bars! I am pretty sure it's quite a disturbing experience beeing put to jail in these countries.

[edited by vaughan, please don't make unproven accusations against certain individuals, the person in question, had a gripe with xoops.org management, not with everyone else using xoops. thanks]

Login

Who's Online

141 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 141

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits