eclypto
Removing a Watermark
  • 2004/8/8 10:32

• eclypto

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/24

If you could go to http://www.eclypto.com/Untitled/Untitled.htm this page, you'd notice that there is a watermark below my flash. I would like to get rid of this.

Does anyone know of a good...easy flash program that could be downloaded on the internet somewhere?

I know this isn't a traditional XOOPS question, but it is for my webpage. Thanks in advance.

Stewdio
Re: Removing a Watermark
  • 2004/8/8 15:02

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

You will need a flash decompiler program, some of which can be found on google, but it may not be looked upon as 'proper'.

Just opening the file in Macromedia Flash MX for example, will not work because the keyframes, motion tweens and general animations are not broken up into editable layers that you can just remove.

If you have access to the native .fla file, you can download Flash MX trial version, open the .fla file, edit then export back into .swf for your site.

If you purchase In a Flash Pro, (which I think you are using) then you will be able to remove this limitation to your .swf output files and be able to remove their ad when you create new files. This is common practice for trial versions of certain software, of which I am sure you are aware.

boss33
Re: Removing a Watermark!,please help
  • 2007/1/21 4:58

• boss33

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/21

can any one give same how exactly to remove from this program is called""SellFolio for Client Projects-Merchandising (http://www.sellfolio.com)""the water mark in the right up corner ,,, anyone can give me a advice how to do it?,,,thanks

vaughan
  • 2007/1/21 10:42

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/26

advice on removing the watermark?

that's so easy it's unbelievable..

Buy the software instead of the trial version!!

davidl2
  • 2007/1/21 13:17

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Agreed. Post locked.

Login

Who's Online

416 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 1

Guests: 415

jjdai,

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!