limecity
Errors Returned While Uploading
  • 2006/12/22 14:26

• limecity

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/6 0

I get this problem when trying to upload into the album of the module my-album-p. I am a experience use of the module. but I couldn't troubleshoot this problem.

I get this error on debug. Please help. Urgent.

Warninggetimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/var/tmp/phpWS1amxis not within the allowed path(s): (/home/spascom:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmpin file /modules/myalbum/class/myuploader.php line 332

Warning
getimagesize(/var/tmp/phpWS1amx) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open streamOperation not permitted in file /modules/myalbum/class/myuploader.php line 332

Warning
Failed fetching image size of /var/tmp/phpWS1amxskipping max width check.. in file /modules/myalbum/class/myuploader.php line 337

Warning
getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/var/tmp/phpWS1amxis not within the allowed path(s): (/home/spascom:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmpin file /modules/myalbum/class/myuploader.php line 352

Warning
getimagesize(/var/tmp/phpWS1amx) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open streamOperation not permitted in file /modules/myalbum/class/myuploader.php line 352

Warning
Failed fetching image size of /var/tmp/phpWS1amxskipping max height check.. in file /modules/myalbum/class/myuploader.php line 357

Warning
move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: open_basedir restriction in effectFile(/var/tmp/phpWS1amxis not within the allowed path(s): (/home/spascom:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmpin file /modules/myalbum/class/myuploader.php line 302

Warning
move_uploaded_file(/var/tmp/phpWS1amx) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open streamOperation not permitted in file /modules/myalbum/class/myuploader.php line 302

Warning
move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpWS1amx' to '/uploads/photos/tmp_458beda55eefb.jpg' in file /modules/myalbum/class/myuploader.php line 302

Notice
Only variables should be assigned by reference in file /modules/smartsection/xoops_version.php line 527
hhttp://www.mounthiking.com
all your hiking gears and gadgets

chippyash
Re: Errors Returned While Uploading
  • 2006/12/23 6:47

• chippyash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/29

2 different errors

1/ you are trying to access a directory path outside of the web root by the looks of it (open_basedir error). These restrictions are often set by the hoster. /var/tmp/phpWS1amx is unlikely to be in the web root.

2/ file size is bigger than allowed in your module configuration.

Line 332 reads of myuploader.php reads:

if (false !== $dimension = getimagesize($this->mediaTmpName)) {

This possibly therefore indicates that your site does not have the correct image library loaded. Try using MyAlbum with a different image library if this is possible in the configuration of that module.

Login

Who's Online

559 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 559

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits