Oi!
Aussie
Oi!
Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Oi! Oi! Oi!

More beer, More beer, More Beer, More beer

(And yes I was one of those who went to work (or Bed) believing the fat lady would not be singing today. I had given it up for a draw!)

I never cease to be amazed at what can happen in a test match!

Comiserations to the Barmy Army

Australia 2 up in the series!!!

jensclas
Re: Anyone for cricket? 3rd test final day

Any bets on England managing to bat through the day today? At least the inclusion of mahmood (is that ho you spell it) has made it a bit more interesting to watch!

vaughan
Re: Anyone for cricket?
  • 2006/12/17 19:38

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/26

nowt like rubbin it in eh jen

jensclas

Ah...I need to be a tad cautious...they say it aint over till the fat lady sings you know...but...well...I suspect we will be celebrating tonight and the Balmy Army will stop singing to the Aussies 'God Save Your Queen' as they have been

( I do have something to cry about though...I missed Gilchrist's tonne from 57 balls I had to miss it as I was busy being mum at my daughters Tai Kwon Do grading...now if I had seen that....well... you will have more after me!)

Bassman
  • 2006/12/17 21:01

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

Great to see you're a cricket fan Jen. Can you have a word to my wife? ;)

Go Aussies, 5 wickets to take today to win back the Ashes :)

jensclas

And the fat lady did sing

The ashes are ours again ! Long live the Ashes in Australia. (even if it is a replica!)

yep...now I will rub it in!!!

jensclas

aawww man....now i am getting cross...I was looking forward to 5 days of test cricket and instead we get 3 days of the aussies making swiss cheese out of some poms that have lost their power somewhere between England and here. Where is the fight? the true grit? the game on?

When this game gets predictable it is boring! 7 for 109, trailing by 151 on the Aussies first inning score...ho hum..mumble grumble...I'd hate to be a Pom right now - how disappointing!

(No - not rubbing it in - comiserating - was looking forward to a test match not a walk over)

jensclas

Can some kindy Engish gentleman or gentlewoman teach the poms to bat??? Or at least hit a few 6's?(20/20 just won by Australia with 14 6's!) - One day series coming up - wish we had some real competition

Anonymous
  • 2007/1/9 13:05

• Anonymous

• Since:

A seven-year-old boy was at the center of a Parramatta, NSW courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the English Cricket Team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Login

Who's Online

158 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 158

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits