Quest
No redirect after login?
  • 2006/12/7 17:38

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

I have two computers connected to the internet via router. I can login on one computer site on or site off and everything is fine on all my sites. No problems.
But when on my other computer I login to any of the sites and it displays Thank You for Logging In but then takes me right back to the front page as if I am not logged in. Happens with site on or site off. Site off login displays Thank You for Logging In but then takes me to the SiteClosed page again. Site on, I get the start page, login and it displays Thank You for Logging in but then goes back to the initial start page as if I am not logged in.
Any ideas? I have tried so many things to resolve this problem but frankly I am clueless.

Quest

jensclas
Re: No redirect after login?

Have you tried the FAQ on login loop? Is it worth doing a repair on your sessions table??? Can't hurt

Quest
  • 2006/12/7 20:32

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

No. Wasn't sure what to look for but before I posted I had went to my database via phpmyadmin and emptied the session table. Still no luck. Same thing. One puter it works fine on and the other putes out.
I can log into xoops.org via the computer which won't log in to my own sites. I have checked firewall issues, windows settings, adaware, sypybot, registry mechanic, restored system, recovered system, virus scan, and probably a couple of other things too. Nothing helps.

Quest

Quest
  • 2006/12/7 23:50

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

Not sure how or why it was happening but I got it working again.
I have to add that it was not XOOPS related at all. Apparently it had something to do with the internet connection.

Danny

Login

Who's Online

392 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 392

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits