m0nty
Re: Wierd things that you do...
  • 2006/10/7 14:19

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

Quote:

*and when im a passenger.. i too put my foot down when i think the brakes should be applied
*-- and the blind spots too.. when im a passenger. i must look at the blind spots.

i'm 1 of the worst passengers to drive with, but maybe that's cos i've been the boy racer & had 3 crashes, 1 of which was entirely my fault (wrecked 3 cars that day including my own), the 2nd time i was in my sisters car and the brakes failed, there was a leak in the master brake cylinder. the 3rd some1 ran into the side of me, and i was in my m8's car at the time.. so unlucky.. so i'm always naggin my younger friends when they drive stupidly & aggressive..

i'm the same with coffee, i can't do anything in the morning till i've had my 1st (of many) fix of coffee, i blame my mum for that though, she should never have let me drink it when i was a kid, but apparently it was the only thing that kept me out of her way most of the day.

i drive my m8's crazy with my music passion or fetish (which they call it), the only music i usually talk about is dance music, trance, hard house etc.. yet when they come visit i'm always playing something like the ten tenors, enya, paul mounsey or michael nyman (they're all classical styles) i surprise em all with my classical and world music tastes.

irmtfan
  • 2006/10/7 16:48

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

1- in the most time i prefer to browse my own sites as an anonymous or a regular user so if i want to do something i note them in google desktop todo list.
2- after 2 hours of browsing i disconnect and after that i just remember i didnt check my email yet.
3- as you find in 2 i just check One email of course i have more but i dont check them at all.
4- as you find in 3 i register,check out,... every thing just with this email.
5- as you find in 4 if i forgot my email pass or lost my just and only email i must buy some rope or a great poison.
6- i cant talk about passwords especially my password at all never ask me about.

Cuidiu
  • 2006/10/8 1:24

• Cuidiu

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/4/23

Quote:
irmtfan wrote:
6- i cant talk about passwords especially my password at all never ask me about.

Perhaps it is like George's ATM code (on Seinfeld)... Bosco. If you haven't seen the episode, never mind.
[size=x-small]Working sites:
XOOPS 2.0.16 PHP 5.2.2, MySQL 5.0.24a-standard-log, Apache/2.0.54 (Unix)
XOOPS 2.2.4, PHP 4.3.10, MySQL 3.23.58, Apache/1.3.33 (Unix)[/size]

iHackCode

i find it weird that when i get in a car.. i always put on my seat belt.. even when im just parked..

I also sort my coins.. like every week.. i put them all in one drawer and at the end of the week i sort them... quite odd... (had about $80 of coins in a drawer once)
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Shelia
  • 2006/11/12 16:06

• Shelia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/6/22

- I've created at least five Myspace accounts only to cancel them after a few hours of trying to figure out how to create a great looking page.

- spend hours trying to figure out why I sometimes get the dreaded "out of virtual memory" error.

- spend more money on a prepaid cell phone account than I would if I had a plan

- don't know why I still wear a watch everyday, especially since I don't remember the last time I checked the time by looking at it

- spend hundreds of dollars having my dogs groomed instead of taking the $50 grooming class so I can do it myself

Shelia

Login

Who's Online

275 user(s) are online (182 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 275

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits