Arowana
Am I allowed and where do I go
  • 2006/11/3 16:10

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/8/6 2

I have my XOOPS site and I just had a great custom theme created by XOOPSDesign.com. Ana was very good over there.

Now I am going from the front end to the back end (the users end and the admin end) and I would like to make the admin section look more like the front side of the website.

I am just wondering where I go to do all this?

Also the header image in the admin section says XOOPS and links to this website. Since this is only to be seen my admins am I allowed to change that also? I just want it to link to the front end of my site for faster changing of pages. I seem to always click on it and find myself hitting the back button......

Thanks
Arowana

Bender
Re: Am I allowed and where do I go
  • 2006/11/3 16:19

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Xoops admin side will become themeable in the future. Right now it will require some effort to do something about it.

Of course you are allowed to do whatever you like

Check some recent threads for example for some modifications regarding the module icons. (was at some time over the last few weeks)
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

Arowana
  • 2006/11/3 16:21

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/8/6 2

I am more looking to get rid of the blue, change the back ground and finally the header image....
Arowana

m0nty
  • 2006/11/3 16:57

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

header image can be changed by replacing the logo.gif & xoops2.gif in modules/system/images/

and the background colours etc can be changed by editing the style.css in the modules/system/ folder

davidl2
  • 2006/11/3 17:05

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

And looking at this would be useful for a guide as well

(Found thanks to Marcan's Firefox search

Login

Who's Online

107 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 107

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits