beue01
menu...? content...?
  • 2006/10/28 12:29

• beue01

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/27

hallo,

first of all i read the faq´s and the descriptins and i used the search option... and alsoo read some of the results but non of them answer my verry simple question.

i used diffrent shop systhems and stuff to code myself in the past so now... to the point.

i can not find a menupoint in XOOPS to establish a new menu point below menue or a target the menuelink the to an internal
or external url, folder or... whatever

i played with themes and it works verry good for my needs... learning by doing download some themes and then adapted and tryed out.

however the hell for me is that i like it, but it is not possible to bring content into the page. simole things like menu point 1,2,3 etc and build the page structure up? I clickt though the system configuration and can only find this points:

Avatars, Banners, Blocks, Comments, Find Users, Groups, Image, Manager, Mail Users, Modules, Preferences, Smilies,
Templates, User Ranks, Edit Users

btw everything works great and all changes are shown but this all makes no sense to me if i can not bring content inside. the only thing what works is to bring content to this one starting page but not to get a 2nd,3rd, etc page?

there must be a way because otherwise i could not write in the moment..,!!

I am confused

Thanks in advance
alex (ger)

ps maybe i used the wrong search therminus... i searched for

how to built a menu point
menu structur
build a menu
add a menupoint
menu
menustructur etc,etc...

Quest
Re: menu...? content...?
  • 2006/10/28 12:52

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

Yes. I don't understand what you mean by menu point and what content are you trying to bring in on what pages? Blocks? Your homemade content, .php, html or java?

Quest

zyspec
  • 2006/10/28 12:52

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

Alex,

I believe what you're looking for is a module called MultiMenu. You will need to install it into Xoops. It allows you to build your own menus to link to both internal (Xoops) content and external pages. Look here to read the documentation. You can download the module here.

Will_H
  • 2006/10/28 13:48

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

You may also be interested in

MyIframe
Content or Wraps

modules.

This allows you to bring custom html pages into your XOOPS framework.

With multimenu you can create virtually endless pages.

beue01
  • 2006/10/28 15:22

• beue01

• Just popping in

Hallo,

had to get me and the model sorted - thanx for the help and it works but is not realy what i need...

after install navipoint was added to site and to the pulldownmenu in the block admin point - GOOD

subnavi points enabled fine but there is no diffrent content possilbe? for the multinavi point there shows an entry up in the pulldown and i can ad or sub blogs so i can change the content but for the subnavipoints there is none...?

so now i have 2 navi points home and multinav i can change the content for them and i can name them like i want but still only two navipoints

do i have to install a new model for every new navi poimt? that cant be? OR?? is it like that

I just want to ad 12 navipoints to the navi and have 12 diffrent contentpages with each 5-10 subpages. and i want that they can be crossliked.

all the things i thougt who are much more comlicated are running well and so easy voting, forum, guestbook, login, registration... wow

beue01
  • 2006/10/28 15:23

• beue01

• Just popping in

Hallo,

had to get me and the model sorted - thanx for the help and it works but is not realy what i need...

after install navipoint was added to site and to the pulldownmenu in the block admin point - GOOD

subnavi points enabled fine but there is no diffrent content possilbe? for the multinavi point there shows an entry up in the pulldown and i can ad or sub blogs so i can change the content but for the subnavipoints there is none...?

so now i have 2 navi points home and multinav i can change the content for them and i can name them like i want but still only two navipoints

do i have to install a new model for every new navi poimt? that cant be? OR?? is it like that

I just want to ad 12 navipoints to the navi and have 12 diffrent contentpages with each 5-10 subpages. and i want that they can be crossliked.

all the things i thougt who are much more comlicated are running well and so easy voting, forum, guestbook, login, registration... wow

Thank you
alex

Login

Who's Online

458 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 458

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits