davidtillyer
Admin Lockout

After uploading a range of code moduls and NONE of them working I'm still having the BIG problem that no one has solved the problem to.

Every time I login and then click on the "Admin Menu" it tell me that (as the admin manager) I do not have the permission to login and throws me out to the home page.

Dose ANYONE have the answer to this BIG problem?
Kind Regards
David

jensclas
Re: Admin Lockout

What have you tried? What are your XOOPS versions, sevre setup and what modules are you using? Is this a new thread on something you have already sought answers for? If this is the case you should bump the original thread not start a new one. It is a problem a number of people have had - what have you found and tried in your searching?

The one thing that has helped most people is to repair their XOOPS session table. Without more sepcific details from you we can do little to help in this post.

davidtillyer

I have read just about everthing on all the blogs and nothing is working and noone not even the core developers have the answer to solve this problem. My gut feeling is that its to do with the "Admin.php" file as this is the one that gives access when you click on the Admin Menu.

You talk about a repair to XOOPS session table, I belive I should try this.

How do I do this?
Kind Regards
David

jensclas

You had already asked this and i had already answered this:

Quote:
just go into phpmyadmin

scroll down the list of tables in the db, tick the box next to the xoops_session table (your tables may have a different prefix than xoops_ tho)

then scroll to the bottom, in the selection box at bottom under the tables, select repair.

or you can goto the query window in phpmyadmin and type

REPAIR TABLE xoops_session

In this thread here on post #23. Like I said - you should not post a new thread....

davidtillyer

That did NOT work.

And the reason that I'm reposting and asking new questions is because NO-ONE has given the answer to the problem.

I need the right sloution to the prblem.
Kind Regards
David

davidtillyer

CSN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY SITE HAS BEEN DOWN NOW FOR OVER A WEEK AND I HAVE TRIED EVERTHING THAT HAS BEEN SURGGESTED. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK AT THIS PROBLEM AS IT'S STILL THERE.
Kind Regards
David

m0nty
  • 2006/10/25 14:10

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

i'll take a look, but can't tell u what to check if you've tried everything suggested in the other thread..

i'll need FTP login details, ur sites admin login info, & maybe but not definitely phpmyadmin access.

ftp & ur sites admin uname & pw, are the main things to try with 1st before going to DB access..

davidtillyer

Hi thank you for your offer to help. I would be most greatful for any help and assitance you can give as I'm so frustrated that all I have tried as not worked.

Can I use your email or PM to send you the FTP info for you to take a look.
Kind Regards
David

Login

Who's Online

228 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 228

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits