awarrior
Can We Fix It ?? - Yes We Can !!
  • 2006/10/23 19:45

• awarrior

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/9

Where are the next generation of Xoopsters coming from ?

That's right our Kids and Grandkids. If you start'em young and get them interested they will become the future Xoopsters of this world. They also need CMS systems to build and use.

Those important days and things they want to make note of, like mates birthdays, summer holidays, christmas presents lists, back to school (probably come under days to avoid or mummy I have a tummy ache), you know, get the idea.

Well what have they got to choose from when it comes to site templates ? Boring old business templates, Wargames and other stuff like that......... hardly inspiring for a lot of youngsters is it.

Well - Inspired by my Grandson, Hey what about Bob the Builder, so, Can We Fix It - Yes We Can.

My first theme for the kids to use, built with the help of my Grandson who is pleased at having his own - Bob the Builder website. It's available from the downloads section of my website.

OK opinions please - Is this a new area to explore or have I gone totally off my rocker and lost a couple screws somewhere ?
I'm smarter than the average bear boo boo......

Will_H
Re: Can We Fix It ?? - Yes We Can !!
  • 2006/10/23 21:10

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

I think that its great!

Nice contrib.

iHackCode

Quote:

Biteronboard wrote:
I think that its great!

Nice contrib.

I Agree..
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

snow77
  • 2006/10/24 3:00

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

me too. My son wants a Shrek site ... maybe I do this
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

awarrior
  • 2006/10/24 5:21

• awarrior

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/9

AAAh Thanks, thought I might get some right leg pulls with this theme design.

I have another one to release in the next couple of days, maybe sooner, Thomas the Tank Engine. Only get time to do these part time.

Shrek eh! didn't think of that. You could replace the bob the builder pictures with shrek ones.

I'll have to think of one for the girls too, any requests or have I just opened the flood gates?

Cheers
Malcolm
I'm smarter than the average bear boo boo......

wizanda
  • 2006/10/24 6:53

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Agreed and not just webdesign; yet all things remember teaching my X-girlfriends, kids at 5 and 6 how to use a very simple midi sequencer....They made better beats then Simon Cowel, and Pete Waterman gang...so imgaine teaching the kids now...we will be out of Job soon with those brought up in XOOPS world....and html as a second langauge
Much eaiser then french

Yet on this note, this is where my site is very much; it does try and cater, explaining complicated things simply....

Soon may get around to this teaching program....as we could make a much better system of education; then we have in reality online...

With something like HotPotato, Formulize or Popnupblog and bluemoon survey...anyways my plan in next few week is maybe to get on with this...

As would love to try making a good education system...
On:
Music Tech
ART Online Tech - has been started
WEB design
Religions - simplified
ECT

Then on themes and all Xoops; we could make a flow chart of our current question and anwsers....so as there is a concurrent almost AI learning project, for Xoops, within Xoops, by Xoopers, for later Xoopeeees....

Login

Who's Online

140 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 140

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits