liquido2
Removed Xoopstats module - now blank page
  • 2006/10/6 18:36

• liquido2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/6

Hello all i hope you can help me correct this problem.

i recently decided to remove all the modules i no longer use from my site.

i put the site into closed mode in system settings.and removed the xoopstats module, then the screen went blank.

if i clear the cookies etc from IE6 and nav to my site the site displays the closed message and askes for my user name and password.

i enter these , a brief message of thankyou for logging in , then the screen goes blank and a can not do anything else.

i have FTP`ed into my host , cleared out the template_c folder and tried to login again , same thing happens, i have then re-uploaded the theme (unmodified) to the site but still when i login the page goes blank.

can anyone suggest some pointers to help me bring the site back online, it took me ages to build the content now i fear the worst.

Xoops 2.2.4

thank you in advance.
P.

jensclas
Re: Removed Xoopstats module - now blank page

You did 'uninstall' before removing them???

Blank Pages - check this FAQ here

liquido2
  • 2006/10/6 22:07

• liquido2

• Just popping in

Sorry forgot to mention that.

yep , i went into the modules section , made sure the module was deactivated (the tick box) then used the uninstall icon and ended up with a blank screen.

thx

liquido2
  • 2006/10/7 10:25

• liquido2

• Just popping in

YES !!! thank you very much for the link. i discovered that i had forgoten about an additional line added to the common.php filr in order for site stats to work, i removed this refrence and the site started to display although some bits where not correct so i simply used the update feature on the modules a "Vola" it works again.

so thank you very much

Login

Who's Online

346 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 346

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits