katee
New! Please Help!
  • 2006/10/1 1:57

• katee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/10/1

I came across a really nice site and saw it was managed by xoops.

I am currently registering my own non profit organization and would like to use XOOPS to set up a webpage. The only problem is I am clueless how to use it. I downloaded a whole bunch of stuff I don't know what to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Kate

Quest
Re: New! Please Help!
  • 2006/10/1 2:35

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

Start with the Documentation, XOOPS FAQ links on the left and have a look at the tutorials also.

Tutorials

These will help you get your site up and running.

Quest

TheNewbie
Re: New! Please Help!
  • 2006/10/2 18:30

• TheNewbie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/11

Hello Kate.

Don't worry. I was all new to Xoops, just like you, a couple of weeks ago. I was a bit overwhelmed at first, but now it is all falling into place. XOOPS makes presenting and maintaining a coherent and good-looking site easy! (I've been struggling with that for YEARS) And this I can say after just a few weeks. So have a look around in the forums and documentation and you will experience the same. I got my hands dirty at once by installing and dabbling with it. I suggest you learn by experimenting, just like I did.

If you have any specific questions, don't be afraid to ask. (You can use the search prior to posting to see if your question already has been answered) I've discovered that people here are very helpfull.

Good luck!

Login

Who's Online

179 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 179

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits