smfuser
More than a Personal Site - Themes available for Download
  • 2006/9/12 9:16

• smfuser

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/24

Hiyas :)

I've used XOOPS for about 2mths. Since I changed my personal site to use XOOPS about 7 weeks ago, I've made the site more interactive with more dynamic content and more for visitors to do and read. There's no specific topic for the site's content hence the slogan 'A bit of this and a bit of that' :P But there is heaps to read and registered users can post in their own rave blog. Only need to register to download something and post in some forums, and view a couple of minor things. More static pages to come soon.

I've also made a few themes of my own for XOOPS 2.0.13 to 2.0.15 and working on tuning up some others that are available for viewing in the site's Theme Selector, all of which are created by me apart from the default of course.

Themes I've got available for download
I've never submitted Themes before and I can't seem to find anywhere on this XOOPS site where I can submit them, so the Themes I've got available for download on my site are:
Resized ImageBlue Glow

Resized ImageRed Glow

Resized ImageCalligraphy

All have been tested only in IE and Firefox browsers and work fine.
You can read more about them and can see the themes in use on either of my sites:
My main site, www.richardsdomain.com , or on my test site,http://myxoopsthemes.richardsdomain.com which is closed when I'm working on Themes.

To download any Themes you'll need to register, same as on here. I might change this later though. Feel free to comment on the themes in the Forum 'My Own XOOPS Themes' in their appropriate topics.

Hope you enjoy the site and Themes and I hope they work well :) I'll be making more themes soon. Feedback on here or on my site is appreciated :) Thanks :)
I used to be Indecisive ... but now I'm not so sure

davidl2
Re: More than a Personal Site - Themes available for Download
  • 2006/9/12 9:24

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Hi Smfuser

The bad news is that since we had some unpleasent people hacking our site, we have disabled uploads of themes here

The good news is that we will be re-enabling this feature again in the near future, when the new site goes live

(Work is going underway on this .. )

However, please feel free to submit a news item for your themes! This will be a good way to show them to other users... and you will be free to add them to the new site when it goes live

jensclas

Hey mate - nice work! Love the calligraphy theme and enjoyed reading one of you blog entries...the day that couldn't get worse... Glad to see you were able to smile after all that - could tell by the tone.

Keep going!

smfuser
  • 2006/9/12 9:34

• smfuser

• Not too shy to talk

HIya jensclas and davidl2 :) Thanks for your help and comments :) I'm gonna add my Themes and links to where they can be downloaded in the News Section in here as well. Glad ya like the Calligraphy Theme. On the 'bad day' post... yeah . ya gotta laugh at it i guess, otherwise ya go nuts huh lol. anyway thanks again for your advice and post :)

smfuser
  • 2006/9/12 9:49

• smfuser

• Not too shy to talk

My above mentioned Themes have been posted in the 'XOOPS News' section of this site. I missed the redirect message so I'm guessing the post has to be reviewed and accepted before it's viewable. Anyway they are posted on there too :) Hope you enjoy :)

davidl2
  • 2006/9/12 9:52

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

'tis done

smfuser
  • 2006/9/12 10:43

• smfuser

• Not too shy to talk

kewl :) thanks for that, i thought it was set to be reviewed first :) Thanks davidl2, thanks for ya comment on site too :)

Extra Theme Info:
About downloading my Themes. The Download section isn't viewable unless registered, once registered, the link will appear in the main menu and then users can access downloads section.

Login

Who's Online

243 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 243

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits