technobia
Event Guide 2.2 Module Modification Help Needed
  • 2006/9/10 15:08

• technobia

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/4/17

Event Guide 2.2 Module Modifications for XOOPS 2.0.15
Php 4.3.11 / My SQL 4.1 / Windows 2003 Server / IIS 6.0

This is my wish list for this module in the order of importance and would appreciate some help if possible. I am not a programmer and although I have a limited budget, I am willing to pay or trade services for some help with adding the following functionality ot the Event Guide module.

1. I would like to add several custom fields to the registration form to capture addition information than what is currently provided.

2. I would also like this information to be collected in the database and show up on the report that shows who is registered for a particular event.

3. I also would like to be able to add a PayPal button for each separate event once the registration form has been filled out as a 2nd step to the registration process.

4. I am not sure if the module does this already or not but I would also like reports for ALL participants that have ever registered for current and past events.
Thanks, Technobia
www.PrideDEPOT.com
Everybody Has A Right!

hervet
Re: Event Guide 2.2 Module Modification Help Needed
  • 2006/9/11 9:03

• hervet

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/11/4

If you did not find someone, I can do it for you, contact me by private message.

jimbo
Re: Event Guide 2.2 Module Modification Help Needed
  • 2006/9/12 14:46

• jimbo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/9/12

I too am looking for an example of how to do this.
Maybe someone has a hook into the subscription module so I can move these attendees into a group for emails/ newletters etc as well.

Can someone help?

Thanks!

Login

Who's Online

129 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 129

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits