snow77
Search members by groups
  • 2006/9/8 0:16

• snow77

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/7/23

I'd like to be able to:

search members from: [dropdown list with current groups]

-ability to list the members of x group, give total amount number of members in X group - numbering them (like the forum threads that come with a number in the upper right corner - could be the UID number), if there are too many, list them in pages, display email and URL as text (not buttons), ability to make the list printable and exportable to excel. ... it's kind of much, but I'd be happy if just the first feature could be implemented (ability to list the members of x group) to begin with. thanks, snow

currently I am using the module XOOPS Groups, but I'd like this search feauture to be part of Find Member in system or where ever it fits well as something more integrated to the whole of xoops.

weird, I never written a feauture request like this before, I feel like a 5 yr old writing to santa.
www.polymorphee.com
www.xoopsdesign.com

claydoh
Re: Search members by groups
  • 2006/9/8 3:01

• claydoh

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/6/6 0

I second this request :)
It is exactly the kind of feature I would like to see as part of the Find Members section

nekro
Re: Search members by groups
  • 2006/9/8 3:56

• nekro

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/11/9

have you maked the featured request in sourceforge??? ... if you dont... here is the link!--->http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=41586&atid=430843

Login

Who's Online

247 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 247

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits