_ccp_
Someone can help me about "spoilers"?
  • 2006/8/11 14:42

• _ccp_

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/6/21

hi!
I search spoilers for xoops,I need that when the users enter the forum, and in the forum I have written algun link of an exhaust, have to write something in the forum to be able to disburden the file..

Thnks

(http://www.elmundo.es/traducto)

Saludos ^^

MadFish
Re: Someone can help me about "spoilers"?
  • 2006/8/11 15:34

• MadFish

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/9/27

Can you please try to explain this again. I have no idea what you are talking about.

_ccp_
  • 2006/8/11 15:40

• _ccp_

• Just popping in

jej ok I need that, in my forums, in the beginning of every thread there is a link of exhaust, and that the user has to answer to this thread to be able to see the link of exhaust.

I use traductor for mis replys becasuse a don´t speak english very well I for yoy understand me

gestroud
  • 2006/8/11 16:03

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

Que buscas?

_ccp_
  • 2006/8/11 16:09

• _ccp_

• Just popping in

jeje hola gestroud porfin,pensaba que aqui solo hablabamos español riosoft y yo ejej..

bueno busco alguna manera de usar spoilers en mi foro de xoops,mi web es www.scenespain.com, y lo que quiero es,crear un hilo para cada descarga (juegos) y que en el primer post del hilo aparesca el enlace de la descarga del juego,y para que el usuario pueda ver el link tenga que postear en el mismo hilo,algo parecido a lo que podemos hacer con vbulletin pero en xoops,como textos ocultos que para poder verlos tienes que postear en el mismo hilo..

entiendes?

thnks for help me firends ;)

gestroud
  • 2006/8/11 16:41

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

Creo que es posible, pero no se exactamente. Voy a traducir su prengunta para los otros aqui. Hay un posibilidad que alguien aqui saben mas.

-----------------------------

_ccp_ is looking for a way to use spoilers on his/her message board.

He/she wants to be able to create separate topic threads for games to be downloaded. The link will appear in the first post of each relevant thread. BUT.... the link to the download should be hidden to users until they have made a post to the thread. _ccp_ says that it's possible with some other CMS and forums like vbulletin.

----------------------------------

I'm not too sure how to do it that way with XOOPS. I was going to suggest using wf-downloads, since it ties-in with newbb to restrict access, but I don't know if it can restrict on a per-topic basis.

Peekay
  • 2006/8/11 16:59

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

I think CBB's 'Karma' feature would enable a post (containing a link) to be hidden from other users who haven't made enough postings. Some info in this thread
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

homergz
  • 2006/8/11 17:20

• homergz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/5/21

CBB 3.04 has that option (not sure about other versions). In the module preferences there is an option to "Allow requiring reply to read a post".

McNaz
  • 2006/8/11 17:29

• McNaz

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/21

I think what homergz is after is a feature that hides certain text in a post itself (like the ending of a film or a LOST episode for example). Like when Freckles gets killed in Lost Season 2 Finale...

If this is the case then this might be useful:https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=48232&forum=14

Try typing the following search term in google to bring back more interesting threads on the topic:

site:xoops.org spoiler.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Login

Who's Online

191 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 191

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits