ahkileez
Image Manager problem.
  • 2006/8/10 21:01

• ahkileez

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/12

There's not much I can explain about it beyond the fact that the imagemanager isn't working.

Everything works fine. Making categories, uploading, selecting the image from the category, setting the alignment, it all works.

Just that when the code shows up in a block, it just shows the code not the image.

Do I have a setting turned off that I shouldn't or something?

I appreciate any help I can get on this.

Kurt

msdana
Re: Image Manager problem.
  • 2006/8/10 23:35

• msdana

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/12/11

I'm going to guess that you are trying to use the Image Manager in a Custom Block. If that is the case, try setting the Content Type to Auto Format in the block options.

If that is NOT the case, please provide more detailed information on what exactly it is you are trying to do.

Did Image Manager work before and then stop? What version of XOOPS are you using?

HTH
[size=x-small]If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.[/size]
Graphic Worx : Xoops Themes

ahkileez
  • 2006/8/10 23:45

• ahkileez

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/12

Everything's working fine now, thanks :)

For the benefit of others, I'll answer your questions.

I'm going to guess that you are trying to use the Image Manager in a Custom Block. If that is the case, try setting the Content Type to Auto Format in the block options.

That is exactly what I was trying to do. I had it set to HTML before. Will Auto Format be able to handle both like XOOPS tags and HTML?

Did Image Manager work before and then stop? What version of XOOPS are you using?

I hadn't been using it before that so I can't honestly say.

curt0
  • 2006/11/17 0:05

• curt0

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/11/16

I just installed Xoops. I cannot upload images into block with Image Manager. I haven't installed any modules yet. Image Manager has an empty drop-down list and an empty submit button. Does anybody know what the problem is?

aph3x
  • 2006/11/17 0:23

• aph3x

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2004/12/26

You've received an answer on the other topic started about the same problem...there is no reason to cross posts
Everything I'm not made me everything I am
The Themes

Login

Who's Online

103 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 103

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits