krooman
Unresolved Smarty error: unable to read resource: Help needed (Moved topic)
  • 2006/5/5 9:32

• krooman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/30

Hello,
Can anyone help me solve this error message. Thanks in advance:

Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:system_block_dummy.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084
Warning [Xoops]: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "db:system_block_dummy.html" in file class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1084

frankblack
Re: Debug Message
  • 2006/5/5 9:38

• frankblack

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/6/13

Update the system module, go to the templates manager and generate the missing templates.

krooman
  • 2006/5/5 9:48

• krooman

• Just popping in

Thanks; I have updated the system module, but how do I generate the missing templates? Are these the files in the template_cc directory?

jensclas

Check out this tutorial

HTH

krooman
  • 2006/5/8 17:51

• krooman

• Just popping in

EXCELLENT! But how does one fix the problem?
Francis

jensclas

oops many apologies - sent you to the wrong tutorial. I just found the one I was thinking of and I am keeping my fingers crossed it gives you the help you need.

system upgrade tutorial

near the end of the tutorial after all files etc have been uploaded and the install button pressed:

Go to system admin and click on 'templates'. Template errors are 'red' in colour. Click on 'list' by 'system'next to a red one.
Scroll down and you will find 'missing templates'and a 'generate' link. Click on 'generate'. Then click on the generate button. You should find it has been generated.

Do this for all red coloured templates. For the 'visual' version of this go to the tutorial. Hope it helps this time. Let us know if it doesn't!

krooman
  • 2006/5/8 21:26

• krooman

• Just popping in

Thank you so much from Oslo, Norway. Will reprot back when done.

krooman
  • 2006/5/9 17:39

• krooman

• Just popping in

reporting: there does not seem to be templates missing. none of the parameters were in red and i thus did not have the option to generate.
what now? Any ideas/thoughts?
Thanks

jensclas

Hi again - sorry that hasn't helped...it's time to let us know your versions...check the read b4u post thread below. I will edit your subject line and move the post to see if we can get the right help.

Login

Who's Online

245 user(s) are online (171 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 245

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits