rassim
Can't upload any more modules in admin (waiting modules for installation can't see)
  • 2006/4/28 0:17

• rassim

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/28

Everything happened yesterday when I try to upload new version multi menu, my modules in admin area, for install do not show any more. Please if somebody want to help me and explane ;What went wrong?

rabideau
Re: Can't upload any more modules in admin (waiting modules for installation can't see)
  • 2006/4/28 2:17

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

I'm not sure I understand exactly what problem ocurred. Have you read any of the installation help on this site?

https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/

Perhaps you'll get a clue there.
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

Anonymous
Re: Can't upload any more modules in admin (waiting modules for installation can't see)
  • 2006/4/28 4:44

• Anonymous

• Since:

Have you tried deleting the multimenu module?

drekka
  • 2006/4/28 4:46

• drekka

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/27

If I understand you correctly when you go to the module admin, no new modules are in the list at the bottom, waiting to be installed.

I have seen a similar problem a number of times. The cause is a waiting module which has not been placed correctly. I.e. you put something in modules which is not a module. Alternatively I have also had the same problem with the Frameworks directory being out of sync with the modules waiting to be installed. I'm a bit suspicious of this Frameworks thing as there seems to be multiple conflicting versions running around and I've had to switch different versions in and out to get various modules working. Very poor.

rassim
  • 2006/4/28 18:30

• rassim

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/4/28

Thank you guys for replay, but I find what made an error. Yesterday I uploaded new module "article 0.90" and today I deleted this module and everything is back to normal. Must be something wrong with that module, I don't know what and I don' what spend any time on it.

Login

Who's Online

166 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 166

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits