leebrendalee
Not sure which module to use

ok...I have an interesting idea for an online business. But not sure which module would work best for me. I've looked at a few but not sure what I'm doing. Here's what I'm looking for:

1---user will come to website and see a list of services that he would like to pay for.

2---These services are by the hour.

3---People need to register ahead of time to sign up for these services.

4---Than on the day the service is available to them..they come on to the website and pay for the service.. and than will be sent to the page where there the service will be.

Which module would you guys recommend.

(on a personal note..I've told a friend about XOOPS and I've created a monster....he's got the most fascinating website up and running in 1 day! cool eh..)

gestroud
Re: Not sure which module to use
  • 2006/3/27 0:14

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

Guess it depends on the kind of service, but probably the new Subscriptions module would work. If not, you could probably come up with something using Liaise and one of the download or document modules that only allow access to certain groups. But like I said, it might depend on the service.

I've come across a couple of modules on some XOOPS sites that might fit the bill. Let you know when I can remember them.

gestroud

leebrendalee

yes I was hoping the subscription module would work also....but it's so hard to figure out...sometimes I make things harder than it needs to be...

I'm looking for something like an agenda/calender/appointment thing and in there you see what you want and pay for it.....hard to explain without giving away my idea.......
I'm looking at that Liaise you suggested.........

thirdeye
  • 2006/3/28 19:53

• thirdeye

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/31

Maybe I can help you figure it out...

Subscription Module consists of intervals (days, weeks, months, years), types (general, premium, etc) and subscriptions (general monthly, premium annual, etc).

Please email or PM me if you have specific questions I can answer. I am willing to help... all you have to do is ask. :)

-jeff

Login

Who's Online

145 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 145

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits