Renes2
Cant login anymore! HELP!
  • 2006/3/20 12:09

• Renes2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/28

I've got a site 'running' on XOOPS (version 2.2.3, which is by the way a drama!).

Somehow the existing users, including my admin account, can't login anymore. All users do login, but get redirected and the message that they've got no rights to acces the page.
Registration of new user is still posible and everything seems ok with them.
I've already read soem topics, which blaim this on the sesion table, which should be emptied or repaired, but did not help me.

I've tried to create a user based on the existing admin user via phpMySQL, but this does not seem to be accespted as admin-user in XOOPS!

Anyone any other idea's how I can get existing user to work again or create a new admin user?

Thanks in advance.

peterr
Re: Cant login anymore! HELP!
  • 2006/3/20 12:17

• peterr

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/8/5 9

Did you read this one ?
NO to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard.
Sign the petition

Renes2
Re: Cant login anymore! HELP!
  • 2006/3/20 20:15

• Renes2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/28

Thanks for you quick reply.

Although the topic did not solve my problem directly, it did point me towards the `xoops_groups_users_link` table: this table was completely empty!
Only the newly registered users were here. I've filled it up with the existing users and everyone can login once again.

I've no clue how this could happen, since I'm the only user with access to the database and I did not touch in days! strange indeed.

Thanks again.

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits