Jharis
Re: community cookout
  • 2006/3/16 6:16

• Jharis

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/13

Summer is here and its time to fire up the grill! Well.... almost summer. We also have some of the best mexican food on the planet. Even better than what Mexico has! So we can't have a bbq without beans! Yeah the kind that make you toot!

I like pinto beans with a bit of onion, touch of garlic, salt & pepper to taste, and a lot diced green CHILIS!

Green chili for everything... thats my motto!

don (el paso)
motto - green chili for everything!

iHackCode

almost midnight again. and im hungry..

had a couple of bbq's with friends this summer.. mmm so goood.. nice weather too.

so.. some info about myself.
XooPS was easy to install..that was one of the reasons why i started using it. And My Current Project Is my Site. www.Bandit-X.Net . i really have to work on it more. and i also do a little bit of coding now and then.
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

jensclas

Just returned from the biggest real community cookout i have done now 2 years in a row - to set the scene a very shallow Darling River (we have a severe drought), scrubland, bush flies (very pesky) and 225 total to feed including scouts, venturers, rovers and leaders. Yep- a scout camp. Takes 3 days to set up for 2 days of cooking - and we pull it all down and leave the property as it was in about 5 hours. Our most valuable pieces of equipment include a generator to power the portable fridges and PA system, and a flyscreen tent for food prep. Come home dusty, plastered with insect repellent and quite exhausted....but it is fun!

Login

Who's Online

227 user(s) are online (158 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 227

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits