heatherj
Register.php -- I've searched and can't find answer to blank page
  • 2006/2/23 16:39

• heatherj

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/2/23

I appreciate and thank you for your help in advance.

I have just installed the latest version of xoops.

it's version 2.2.3a

When I go to register, I get a blank page. I searched through all of the forums and FAQ and learned to debug and here is what it says.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/.carmine/vamarketing/virtualassistantrevolution.com/members/class/theme.php on line 499
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/module.php line 1349
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file include/common.php line 215
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/config.php line 239

The only modifications I have done is to install newbb (the latest version) and to upload a theme.

Can anyone direct me into how to fix this problem?

Regards,

Heather

PS.. Here is the site i'm talking about ... http://www.virtualassistantrevolution.com/members

gestroud
Re: Register.php -- Ive searched and cant find answer to blank page
  • 2006/2/23 16:46

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

Which version of newbb did you install, and did you upload the Frameworks folder if it's the latest version of newbb? Also, if you did upload the Frameworks folder, did you remove the XOOPS2 folder?

heatherj
  • 2006/2/23 17:22

• heatherj

• Just popping in

I installed newbb 2.32.

I didn't see instructions on the frameworks aspect that you're talking about so maybe I don't have the latest version.

If I need to upgrade to a different version, can you tell me what it is?

Thanks again.

Heather

gestroud
  • 2006/2/23 17:33

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

heatherj
  • 2006/2/24 12:19

• heatherj

• Just popping in

I have upgraded to the most recent version on CBB and I'm still unable to get to the register page.

I get this error.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/.carmine/vamarketing/virtualassistantrevolution.com/members/class/theme.php on line 499
Notice [PHP]: Only variable references should be returned by reference in file kernel/module.php line 1349
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file include/common.php line 215
Notice [PHP]: Only variables should be assigned by reference in file kernel/config.php line 239

Any other suggestions? i've spent hours looking on this website for possible fixes and haven't come up with the answer yet.

Thanks in advance.

Heather

Login

Who's Online

531 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 531

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits