magnusprime
Advanced Calendar Module

I am looking for an advanced calendar module.

I have looked at the eCal module, and its ok, but I found a bug (quirk) right away in that having a weeklong event that spans the end of one month into the beginning of the next can not be done. (Unless I just missed it somewhere...)

What I am looking for is more of a "groupware" calendar type thing, where an admin can put events on certain people calendar's, and have a "master" calendar himself that incorperates all the "sub" calendars.

Perhaps what I am looking for is too much, and the eCal might be ok, as long as I could get the event month span issue worked out.
(I was using eCal 2.24, from the module repository.)

-Magnus

Liger
Re: Advanced Calendar Module
  • 2006/2/11 4:54

• Liger

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/26

I use piCal 0.84 on my website and it works pretty good. It's not a groupware calendar per say but it does span events well and it does allow for catagories and events to be shown to just the webmaster or just registered users etc.

The following options are available when you create an event.

-Summary or Title
-Time Zone
-Beginning Date/Time
-Ending Date/Time
-Allday Event option
-Description (HTML enabled)
-Categories
-Class (Public/Private)
-Recur Rules

It has a mini calendar for your left or right side of your website. And it has an iCalendar feature so you can import/export to windows or mac.

The latest version is not in the XOOPS module repository. That is version 0.76 you can get the latest version (0.84) at the authors websitehttp://www.peak.ne.jp/xoops/md/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=54&cid=1

Regards,
JP
Americans for Fair Taxationhttp://www.fairtax.org

Login

Who's Online

147 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 147

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits