zeroram
Table width in PiCal 0.84
  • 2006/1/20 21:59

• zeroram

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/6/30

Table width in 0.84?
piCal seems to insist on making a table with a width of 640 pixels. The problem is that I'm working on a site that can only handle a 570 pixel wide table in the content area.

I've gone through every single line of code in this thing, and I can't figure out where to change it to decrease the size of the table. Any help someone could give me would be appreciated. I'm fairly desperate.

DobePhat
Re: Table width in PiCal 0.84
  • 2006/1/20 22:31

• DobePhat

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/15

Sorry I cant remeber where the table width is.

But I do recall you will want to convert it to percentage.
It may be in the style sheet?

calframe or something. If i find it will let you know but check it out.

also. Im not usre if your version is like this but arent those templates in the images folder? Check deep in there.
There should be one for each view. But the one we use may be older, I do recall we had to do a lot of modifying for it though.

Ace_Armstrong

Quote:

zeroram wrote:
Table width in 0.84?
piCal seems to insist on making a table with a width of 640 pixels. The problem is that I'm working on a site that can only handle a 570 pixel wide table in the content area.

I've gone through every single line of code in this thing, and I can't figure out where to change it to decrease the size of the table. Any help someone could give me would be appreciated. I'm fairly desperate.

There are a number of us who are having the same problem. I went through the code line by line and couldn't find it anywhere. Emails to the author were never returned. I'm getting quite frustrated with it!
Ace Armstrong
The Man. The Myth. The Mammal.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Intelligent, informed debate good. Innuendo bad. See for yourself!
www.GLOAMING.us

cookie
  • 2006/6/6 5:00

• cookie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/25

There are several files that you need to edit in the modules/pical/images/default/ directory.

They are *.tmpl.html (there are 8 files) one for each calendar view.

You can make a few changes there for column heading, etc.

I was able to get this far, but was not able to change the size of the actual calendar content in the month view. In other words, the Squares were too big, so the center column "bled" into the right column.
-------------------------------------
ORIGINAL POST
Then I found this post in the piCal XOOPS Peak Forum
Re: overlap (sideways scrollbar) on 800 x 600 screens
I've found the files to edit (tmpl) and all are ok except for the monthly view (monthly.tmpl) I can't get it to resize I thinks its the actual squares that make up the days of the calendar, any idea how to edit them to make them a bit narrower?
-------------------------------------
ANSWER FROM GIJOE
GIJOE
Posted on: 2005/8/24 5:49
Gunnery Sergeant

Re: overlap (sideways scrollbar) on 800 x 600 screens
I'm sorry that you have to edit piCal.php and modify width="...".

Login

Who's Online

218 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 218

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits