McDonald
Re: set of new logos
  • 2006/1/6 21:53

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

In Portugese 'support' is written with just one 'p'.
The question is why it says 'Brazilian' instead of 'Brasilian' in the badge.

beduino
  • 2006/1/8 2:09

• beduino

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/2/26

Hi my friends,
I just make the correction in gif.
"support", tks for your comment.
I maintain the 'z' because is the commom way: Brazil...but I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil!
My best regards,
Barroca
ps. in fact I use verdana font...

aph3x
  • 2006/1/24 22:49

• aph3x

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2004/12/26

I must say I just love the new logo XOOPS have, simplicity for a powerfull yet simple to use tool.
Since it has a new logo, how come the standard flash banner is still the old one?
Perhaps something like...THIS
Everything I'm not made me everything I am
The Themes

Poslanik
  • 2006/1/25 22:14

• Poslanik

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/11

Hmm this is most weird. It seems that .psd file installed Myriad Pro font for me.

Nah that's not possible, what am I talking about Haha.

It's just that I had that font before, god knows from where... Wow this is really weird. Thing is I didn't buy it, it probably came with a font pack. I installed 2 of those, 1 from a cd and the second I downloaded. I guess it's illegal then.

When I opened the psd file it said "Some text layers need to be updated before they can be used for vector based output. Do you want to update these layers now?" Photoshop was refering to the text layers but when I hit the update button I couldn't edit them... They were there but I couldn't see the font or edit the layer. When I didn't choose update I could see the text but couldn't edit it. Does anyone know what's this about?

Stewdio
  • 2006/2/18 14:56

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

I believe this is because it is converted to an image. You might want to try keeping text layers intact until you have done all that you want with them, then convert them as you wish for your layer.

Quote:

Poslanik wrote:

When I opened the psd file it said "Some text layers need to be updated before they can be used for vector based output. Do you want to update these layers now?" Photoshop was refering to the text layers but when I hit the update button I couldn't edit them... They were there but I couldn't see the font or edit the layer. When I didn't choose update I could see the text but couldn't edit it. Does anyone know what's this about?
XOOPS Community Support

LionHeart
  • 2006/2/22 11:52

• LionHeart

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/14

Updated favicon.ico

I didn't see this in the new logo-pack, and the support site seems to still have the old .ico running. I made this using the new XOOPS logo, I hope I'm not being too forward.

Salute'

web-M
  • 2006/2/22 12:11

• web-M

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/2 2

I think there was already a new favicon voor Xoops. Because it has already been used in this theme.

I don't know why it is off now. I allready wrote a few days ago to one of the teamleaders with this message.

But still thanks for your nice work.

Login

Who's Online

249 user(s) are online (172 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 249

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits